Where can I find the skins?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Whoever is clever on the computer whiz :lol: anyway anyone know where can I find like this the link (example)

Windows XP Themes, XP Skins, XP Visual Styles, Icons & Wallpapers for your ultimate desktop experience!

see the taskbar have so different .. mine is normal frm window xp so where can I find ??

I got stockdock before it turn it out no good long time ago so I removed not know why but it turn it out no good so where can I find other ? if nothing then that is ok :)

*no bashing* thanks .. I am only ask for it that is all :) thanks again :)

Guess what,
Have to pay for it upgrades new skin and apperance everything goes for winxp.. pretty crap!

I've been search it out and decide gave it up...

but mostly I steal the images.. only the way ticket!

I really want apperance change color my choice but isn't there have provide winxp pretty stupid.. I like win98 used to be my own choice apperance color... now winxp sucks.. oh well by the way better nothing.. *chuckles*

Guess what,
Have to pay for it upgrades new skin and apperance everything goes for winxp.. pretty crap!

I've been search it out and decide gave it up...

but mostly I steal the images.. only the way ticket!

I really want apperance change color my choice but isn't there have provide winxp pretty stupid.. I like win98 used to be my own choice apperance color... now winxp sucks.. oh well by the way better nothing.. *chuckles*

Yeah window 98 hehe .. last night I tried change colors from windows xp it got me bit confused for 1 hours or more than one hour so I GAVE IT UP! wanna change kewl skins lol :lol:

Well, you can download and use it for free. There is no trial limit.

It just disables some features until you pay. It's worth checking out.

I don't know how to get the skins/themes for IE, but there are lots of them for FireFox!!

If you download FireFox tools/themes, etc. and get the can't install message . .. and you are using FireFox 1.5

on the location/URL address bar, type in about:config

for filter look for xpi

then double click to change enable install to true

my FireFox has cat icons :)

I don't think it's possible to skin IE, you'd have to apply an overall windows theme, which IE will inherit.

Firefox - no brainer

Gee dont waste your money. Just download firefox. This browser not only is faster, cooler, and safer than IE but offers plenty of different theme skins FOR FREE!!

Back