When you know your life is in danger?

Unegawahya

Reaction score
When you know your life is in danger? Do not fear that person and dial 911. Deaf ppl have the right to request officers immediately during emergency. NO ONE can intimidate you, not even a deaf person. I have seen some deaf ppl around me and they're too scared or too frighten to report a deaf person to police. I don't know how many more since a few popped up but someone did tell me it's more than a few. :eek: :mad: Because they have been intimidated by a deaf person's threats.

Be strong! You can do it! Dial 911 and report that person NO MATTER WHAT! A person's deafness will leave him unable to hear that you're dialing 911 on the phone. Go ahead and dial 911, he can't hear you dialing anyway.

If you do not have a phone, go to the nearby neighbor and hand the paper to tell a neighbor to dial 911 immediately. Don't go back inside; stay outside for your safety and with the neighbor.

Police officers can handle that type of situation you are in. Once a person is arrested, you are encouraged to file a RO before a person is released. You need it. Restraining Order prevent a person from bothering you for a certain amount of time between 1 to 3 years or more depending on where you live.

Once the RO is filed, a person will receive this summon and a warning to back off. But sadly, they don't heed a warning and keep on intimidating some ppl with threats. And then you dial 911, and they will be sent to jail and face the judge..again and again...until you no longer feel safe you decide to move to another location. Again, a person may follow you. Maybe your best friend gives the address to him/her by accident when this person said, “I know my friend.” Or just a new friend but knows his friend. It's difficult to say who did it.

Tell your friends NOT to give your address to anyone unless she/he let you know who the person is. It’s safer.

It is very, very sad to see some of deaf ppl becoming victims of tough or young deaf ppl. Young ppl go after older ppl such as senior citizens or elders. It's not easy to see.

Watch for any body language or expression which indicates a person IS in fear. Do not ignore him/her, thinking a person can grip the situation. Not always a person can handle that type of situation. The gun may be an issue if a person is carrying or leaving in the vehicle.

Shaken, tremors, eyes flicking and looking around getting nervous, mouth movements such as almost shivering, are the sign that a person is in fear of dangerous person.

When there is a deaf event or bowling hours, please, please, dial 911 if you see a person is in distress or despondent because you may never know if this person is a kidnapped but with the fears. And you know that this person is really a trouble-maker. That it, a fear keeps a kidnapped person from screaming or signing "help."

Sadly, my friend has been ignored by some ppl in the bowling centers that he’s in distress. No one knows. They’re unsuspicious about John’s fear. Luckily for him, we are able to get him out last Wednesday to safety. My suspicious was getting stronger and closer. I watched his expression and body language which told me that he’s in distress and in fear before he admitted yes that he was scared.

Signs:
Fear
Nervousness
tremors for no reason
a person is close nearby this person
a person's keeping on eyes on him/her for any sign a frighten person may use
lost of weights
looking hungry and thirsty
disoriented
"I'm okay, I'm staying with my friends"
(friends? What friends? :eek: )
despondent
feeling suicidal
intimidated
("Do you see them? They're my best friends, they won't let you go." It mean a person is referring to US so this frighten person thinks we're the guy's or gal's friends).
kept tripping than normally he didn't trip before (sign of weaken mind due to fear and starvation).
red-eyed
swollen bags underneath eyes that is not normal on a healthy person.

Best of all:

If you offer a meal for him/her in front of the dangerous person. A dangerous person may reject your offer to give to his victim. But if a dangerous person doesn't mind, watch how a victim is eating. Did he/she eat too fast and/or ask for more? He's starving and does need HELP.

Back