When it comes to his and her story- hard to believe

racheleggert

Reaction score
I am not saying anything negative but on Facebook there is "Mom's plea $8,000 or jail" and blogs out there and restraining order...

I have read all sides and I do not know whole story on Dawn Schriver and Ron Rood. I have no idea what actually happened in their marriage.

Can someone explain and who should we believe? Have anyone heard same thing?

Its like a puzzle that we are trying to figure it out. I am neutral but why was it a big deal out on internet? please keep this civil, thanks.

I know Dawn as an acquantaice.

Lets say...this is a drama that should have NEVER been made publicity.

My advice...stay out of it no matter how much they try to drag people into it. That the best thing you can do for youselves.

oh man, not this crap again. Have been hearing about them for a whole week.....its fucking bored. But I have to admit, two nights ago I was watching Ridor9th on youtube at between 20:00 and before the end time of his vlog...his 3 seperate acts and expressions REGARDLESS about the couple I bursted out laughing out loud at the first of his acts and the second one I was drinking a bottle of Poland Springs and saw his act/expression I suddenly was suffocating almost to death from laughing way too much. I had no choice but to spit out water outta my throat onto bed and wooden floor. Mixed of suffocating over the water in my throat and laughing at the same time, it lasted about 7 minutes. That was long enough....laugh came back for his third act...and i did replayed it again and agian. It was soooo funny champ but i know it was not funny in general.

Back