When hearie person said to you something and didn't know you're Ddeaf/Hhoh....

this happen to me alot! i stocker at target and i kneel on the floor stock lower shelves and a lady must have been trying to talk to me but i couldn't hear her so she took her foot and kicked me lightly! i thought so rude!!! i don't speak but i had notepad and pen so i wrote i'm sorry i'm deaf and she just walk away. some people so rude!!

this happen to me alot! i stocker at target and i kneel on the floor stock lower shelves and a lady must have been trying to talk to me but i couldn't hear her so she took her foot and kicked me lightly! i thought so rude!!! i don't speak but i had notepad and pen so i wrote i'm sorry i'm deaf and she just walk away. some people so rude!!

wtf? kicked you? why can't she just tap you with her hand? sheesh! such rudeness!

if this happened to me, i would have been extremely ticked off. :mad2: how rude!!

i was very ticked off. i think she kicked me because didnt want to lean down kick was easier than pat. but kick didnt hurt just made me angry! so rude!!

YOU apologized to her?? Very kind of you.

i was very ticked off. i think she kicked me because didnt want to lean down kick was easier than pat. but kick didnt hurt just made me angry! so rude!!

Kicking you? <shock> Can't she bend down to tap you on the shoulder?

I would have been p*ssed, and kicked her back...

Same here... everytime they talked me and i told them .. that i m deaf and i dont need put my finger on my ear to say i m deaf,,,, all i do is using normal voice " I m Deaf" simple so they should uddy what i m saying and they walk off on me and i told them wtf.. i walking back to them and hey " do u think deaf cant do anything" i told them this is full of BS!! and i told them .. " dont u see,. i m working and can do any machine no matter what ,,, they re just look for damn excuse that deafies cant work with any machine at work... thats sad of them...

Craz :roll:

Funny, everyone hates that phrase "nevermind". I do too. One day I got fed up with too many coworkers doing that to me so I turned the tables. When I said something, and they weren't activly listening, they would look at me and say "what did you say?" I told them Nevermind, it's not important. Later that day, they came to me and complained how they thought I was being rude and such. My answer to them was, How come you say I am being rude when you do that to me ALL THE TIME? They were stunned. Claimed they didn't so I told them the next time they do I will remind them of this conversation. Guess what? They did it to me 43 times that week, and each time I reminded them that they were the ones being rude. Now they make sure to repeat if I ask them.

Funny, everyone hates that phrase "nevermind". I do too. One day I got fed up with too many coworkers doing that to me so I turned the tables. When I said something, and they weren't activly listening, they would look at me and say "what did you say?" I told them Nevermind, it's not important. Later that day, they came to me and complained how they thought I was being rude and such. My answer to them was, How come you say I am being rude when you do that to me ALL THE TIME? They were stunned. Claimed they didn't so I told them the next time they do I will remind them of this conversation. Guess what? They did it to me 43 times that week, and each time I reminded them that they were the ones being rude. Now they make sure to repeat if I ask them.

Good way of turning the table on them. I bet they were surprised on how often they said nevermind to you.

Back