What's Your Zen Moment?

Mine are by the water....especially when I lived on the beach....just sitting on the deck railing or laying by the water and smelling the salt air....and still thinking of going back one day...now living on the river is soothing and quiet....

had to google sugar scrub. not sure if I want to rub my body with sticky thing... :lol:

It's actually not sticky at all :) its not fine sugar, its more like rock (not as harsh lol) sugars that you massage into your skin.

something like this: Energy - Orange Ginger Sugar Scrub - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works

There may be cheaper sugar scrubs elsewhere but I know these put me in a zen moment lol. I like the Jasmine Vanilla one best but heard this one is good too.

i used to get it when i was running long distances 22k, 150ks a week...id get a runner's high, that was Zen, another time it wen i was I at peak in motocross, on the favourite home track, especialy after that particular big jumps and whoopedos into a huge sharp, left turning berm......
it was like the BEST flow, and control, and best speed , SOoo smoooth...as if i was racing, there's be NO body would past me on this '3 lines'... the balance between back wheel, front forks and wheel, and the angles pointing of the front bar was just amazing... al other parts of the track stil was bit confusing but this piece was my 'track' every lap i go around...and hit that spot, it was my Zen and when the sunset was on, after a long hot day, it was like nothing compares.

stupid i know...but i bet all racers have their secret spots on a track(2) or two

god i miss those days it was 20 years ago, and just felt like it was last week...

I get what you mean, when I went to the gym I swear it was the best thing for me releasing stress. I got that same "I feel epic" high :giggle:

Back