What's your top favorite movies?

Marj

Reaction score
Tell me your favorite movies from each genre: Comedy, Horror, Psychological thriller (this means it screws with your mind), Action, Most memoriable (means that you'll never forget that movie), romance and all-time favorite!

do this and I shall :bowdown: to thee!

My favorite movies:

Comedy:laugh2: Undercover Brother, The Tuxedo

Horror:eek2: Resident Evil, Ghost Ship

Psychological thriller:wtf: The Ring

Action:wiggle: The Tuxedo, The X-Men

Most Memoriable:bowdown: The Thir13teenth Ghost

Romantic:naughty: seen nothing good yet

All-time favorite: don't have one that has me drooling over yet

TELL ME YOURS!!!!!!!!!!! PWEEZ!?

I'll have to get back to you after I watch ALL these new release movies. I'm really behind on movies. :smh:

The first or the second, Goldenleaf, or the classics??

:rofl: Just kidding!! I have fianlly thought up my top-fave movie! it's THE PEST starring John Leiguizamo :)

WAITAMINTA! I'm a woman! I mean.. I am your mother! :) :fly2:

o0o, PMS'ing? I was just being :werd::dizzy::crazy:

Ya got no humor?

Anti-Humor:rl:

Last edited:
"Life is Beautiful" directed from Roberto Benigini

A beautiful movie that I highly recommend! Be sure to have plenty of kleenex with you as it is a real tear-jerker!

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

A "feel-good" movie and I recommend couples watching this together!

"The Pianist"

This one is really heart-wrenching and makes you want to shatter all the fancy china in your house. It's about the Hitler regime in Germany.

"The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" Dr.Seuss

Yessss.... you saw it right! Still to this day.. I love watching this movie even in the summertime because it is a classic! I love this movie and will never tire of watching it! Call me :crazy: but you have to admit it that you loved watching this as a child and still do love watching it during Christmas! ;)

Back