What's your superpower?

instant teleportation - I would save $$$ on airfare

if i got sick, I would teleport to Botti for total healing.

Perfect rhythm and beat that disarms all the fussing and fighting that goes on for all the lifeforms and rock the Universe.

If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? Why?

I wish I could fly. Sometimes, I can fly in my dreams. It feels wonderful to soar up over the trees!

Watch out for airplane, you cannot protect. That would be suck for being deaf and cannot hear airplane's roar during break barrier of sound.

babyblue said:
To be able to breath underwater and swim with the sealife. *kissfist* the ocean.

That would be awesome but you may not be able to go deep sea which would crush your body.

KikLove said:
Ability to run fast. I could travel anywhere I want

Reality... you would see whole thing very slow while people see you act very fast. It required lot of patience. Imagine, you run from coast to coast for a long time. Yet, you won't feel tired.

Oink said:
Fly and be able to talk to animals... I'm curious about what my dog would tell me!

I'm afraid what dog would say to you that reveal the truth. *gasp*

Mewtilation said:
Definitely shape-shifting. I always was jealous of Mistiques (sp*) powers in X-men! So since I would have no super powers to steal, I could just turn into animals whenever

think about being criminal? :shock: I used to imagine that I could change into sexy woman, so I could have second job to work on night to earn $$$. Bwhhahahahaha. Okay, I'm sick.

Steinhauer said:
instant teleportation - I would save $$$ on airfare

if i got sick, I would teleport to Botti for total healing

I would worry where you jump nowhere in solid, like if you're appear in wall or in rock. :hmm:

I prefer healing factor. I won't worry about going to hospital. Bye bye bill. bwhaha.

with teleportation, I could still fly - with all the people who picked flying for their superpowers, I could just teleport and stand on their back.

I could also teleport inside of a NASA top secret facility, and take my very own private jet pack, and teleport to 8,000 feet in the air all - in the blink of an eye.

When the FBI tries to catch me, I can teleport to the agents and stand in front of them and :nana: then poof ... disappear.

But I wouldn't want to be a villain ... I would help the FBI catch bad guys (in exchange for my very own personal top secret jet pack).

Jetpack.gif

221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2479d82822723.gif

with teleportation, I could still fly - with all the people who picked flying for their superpowers, I could just teleport and stand on their back.

I could also teleport inside of a NASA top secret facility, and take my very own private jet pack, and teleport to 8,000 feet in the air all - in the blink of an eye.

When the FBI tries to catch me, I can teleport to the agents and stand in front of them and :nana: then poof ... disappear.

But I wouldn't want to be a villain ... I would help the FBI catch bad guys (in exchange for my very own personal top secret jet pack).

Not bad logic.. With a power to talk to animals I can send in a spy... Be it a mouse, dog, or cat or squirrel and they can come and report to me... The bad guys would neverfind out how their info was being leaked! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Not bad logic.. With a power to talk to animals I can send in a spy... Be it a mouse, dog, or cat or squirrel and they can come and report to me... The bad guys would neverfind out how their info was being leaked! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Be sure to give the squirrels enough change for the vending machines. They get hungry ya know :giggle:

I want Power of God so I can destroy terrorists all over the world at the same time.

Be sure to give the squirrels enough change for the vending machines. They get hungry ya know :giggle:

Then they wouldn't perform their jobs! They'd just find a away to crawl up into the vending machine and eat it all! I'll just tell them I have Doritos when they report back...:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Then they wouldn't perform their jobs! They'd just find a away to crawl up into the vending machine and eat it all! I'll just tell them I have Doritos when they report back...:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So ... that's how you got that gecko to do all those Geico commercials :hmm:

To become invisible on command.

To be super smart. I want to be like that one alpha!! Learned everything really fast and never forgot. Lol

Back