Whats your motivation to get up in the mornings?

Reading the good word for today. A good way to begin the day before facing chaos.

My kids. I'm not sure if they actually *motivate* me (in the true sense of the word) to get up, but they leave me without a choice as to whether or not I want to get up, so I guess that's some form of motivation ;) They are 4.5 and 6 years old and are early risers. My youngest likes to roll out of bed anywhere between 5:30 and 6:15, and my oldest is generally up and about by 6:30 at the latest. If left to my own devices, I would definitely get up later.
BecLak, 4:30/5:00 is early!!!! Good for you! I keep contemplating setting my alarm for 5:00 in order to give myself some uninterrupted "me time" before everyone else wakes up, but I've rarely been successful at actually waking up - and staying awake - at that point even with two alarms set. I swear my two littles conspire against me and plan middle of the night wake ups on alternating days at least a few times a week!
Kerbear, Hint: I have 7 kids, the youngest ones in Junior High and Senior High. Its become habit. and if I do go 'overtime' the cat makes sure im up by 5:30am! ;-)

Kerbear, Hint: I have 7 kids, the youngest ones in Junior High and Senior High. Its become habit. and if I do go 'overtime' the cat makes sure im up by 5:30am! ;-)
Wow! 7 kids! I can imagine how crazy for you to handle 7 kids at same time! Kudos to you!

Lately I like to go see what our new King did yesterday and sort out on how many levels the people he is the face of have insulted my intelligence.

Back