What's your favorite food? Or drink?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
:wave: I really bored. I want know what your favorite food or drink? Mine? Just food Ha :laugh2: I really want wine to be honest, but I don't know lot about wine.

*drinking wine*

You've just caught a perfect attention from...

*counting*

wow, a thirteen-year alcoholic veteran.

To answer your original question, I prefer drink. Food is okay, since they get bored pretty quickly.

About wine... Hmm... It depends on where you live, I'd surmise. Like slivovitz, a plum brandy produced through the distillation of plum wine. Or something like that, I'm not quite sure, they're pretty good.

I usually get cheap wine that comes in the box though, it is equivalent of around six and two thirds 750ml bottles.

But I do missed something. They're called blackberry wines. This can be difficult to assess, because there are some states that produce their own local distillation version to local stores, such as Wal Mart and the likes. I've touched almost all of the states myself, except California lol... It is my taboo rule that I will not descend my drunken step into the boundary line.

Since you live in California, I think you should have no difficult finding Shoppers stores (I think....). Not sure where else they sell Tomasello Blackberry Wine brand.

This is. the. best. blackberry. wine. EVER.

thumb_BlackberryWine_copy_1.jpg

I should warn you, though, they sell 500 ml for maybe $10 dollars, not sure. But it's WORTH IT. Infinitely worth it.

I have never tried red cherry or red raspberry of Tomasello brands, as they weren't available... at all. :(

But, no worries, you should look into this particularly blackberry wine product. It is excellent for playing video game, reading book, or even a sex night. Definitely worth it. You have my word :)

*drinking wine*

You've just caught a perfect attention from...

*counting*

wow, a thirteen-year alcoholic veteran.

To answer your original question, I prefer drink. Food is okay, since they get bored pretty quickly.

About wine... Hmm... It depends on where you live, I'd surmise. Like slivovitz, a plum brandy produced through the distillation of plum wine. Or something like that, I'm not quite sure, they're pretty good.

I usually get cheap wine that comes in the box though, it is equivalent of around six and two thirds 750ml bottles.

But I do missed something. They're called blackberry wines. This can be difficult to assess, because there are some states that produce their own local distillation version to local stores, such as Wal Mart and the likes. I've touched almost all of the states myself, except California lol... It is my taboo rule that I will not descend my drunken step into the boundary line.

Since you live in California, I think you should have no difficult finding Shoppers stores (I think....). Not sure where else they sell Tomasello Blackberry Wine brand.

This is. the. best. blackberry. wine. EVER.

thumb_BlackberryWine_copy_1.jpg

I should warn you, though, they sell 500 ml for maybe $10 dollars, not sure. But it's WORTH IT. Infinitely worth it.

I have never tried red cherry or red raspberry of Tomasello brands, as they weren't available... at all. :(

But, no worries, you should look into this particularly blackberry wine product. It is excellent for playing video game, reading book, or even a sex night. Definitely worth it. You have my word :)

:wave:Hahaha woah what's with hating on California and what's with wine and sex night? :laugh2:rofl I just wanted wine. I'll look into the wine though thanks!

My favorite drink is Maryland's Boordy Vineyard's Jazzberry and White Sangria wine. I love sweet wine!

My favorite food is Mexican but I am on day 4 of my reduced carb diet so I have to go easy on the Mexican food.

I just don't know anything about wine. I want something sweet, but I don't know what to get. Authentic Mexican food or Tex-Mex? And, yes there is a difference.

Food: shrimp.

Drink: Powerade

Pretty much many beers including Leinaukegal Red and Goose Island.

Rice and pygnolia nuts. Not sure I spelled that correctly but it's Lebanese. I love to drink tea and coffee.

What are pygnolia nuts? Hahaha I need my glasses back already I misread that and thought it said "...But it's Lesbian" rofl :laugh2: I love tea though and shrimp, but not together lol.

What are pygnolia nuts? Hahaha I need my glasses back already I misread that and thought it said "...But it's Lesbian" rofl :laugh2: I love tea though and shrimp, but not together lol.

Shrimp and wine, yes. Not Tea and shrimp. I hardly do tea anyway.

Shrimp scampi.

Coffee with York Peppermint Patty creamer.

These change for new enthusiasms from time to time.

BBQ Beef...and Seafood....Almond Joy's.....Pina Cola's (altho' I don't drink anymore)....as for Wine, I liked dry White Wine and drank a lot of Califnornia wines....The headaches and acid reflux got to be too much for Wine tho'....now alcohol Free.

Favorite food, home made pizza
Favorite drink, home brewed java or water with a twist of lemon

I'm not an alcoholic just to be clear with everyone lol. I don't ever really drink, but I know my neighbor is a wine expert and she's always talking about wine and I saw a commercial for chocolate strawberries and it got me thinking of how much it'd be really good with a glass of wine.

As for coffee, Bottesini yay you like peppermint creamer too! I'm not crazy afterall. All my friends hate peppermint. They think I'm gross for having peppermint in my coffee when we go get some at the gas station.

Oh what type of pizza toppings?

it got me thinking of how much it'd be really good with a glass of wine.

As for coffee, Bottesini yay you like peppermint creamer too! I'm not crazy afterall. All my friends hate peppermint. They think I'm gross for having peppermint in my coffee when we go get some at the gas station.

Or you just managed to find the other crazy peppermint creamer lover in the world. ;)

I don't drink alcohol myself but I do like a nice sip of wine with certain foods. It is the food that really sets off the taste sometimes. I would suggest finding a local restaurant that offers a "wine and dine" or a "wine dinner" menu. Essentially their wine guy would mix and match wines with your dinner. Do your homework on their wine guy and make sure he is credible or you will be soured on it right fast. It is a talent on their end for sure.

This is a place that I frequent (as well as I used to work there parking cars). Their wine table is outstanding. It might give you an idea about how to get more educated on the various types of wines and finding what works with your palette.

Brennan's of Houston - 40 years of Fine Dining, Special Occasions, & Great Memories in Houston, TX Brennan's of Houston

Wirelessly posted

I love Mexican food! My favorite drink is a good gourmet coffee.

Just discovered CHILE RELLENO wow thats one mexican dish is just out of the world to my palates

yom yom

:wave:Hahaha woah what's with hating on California and what's with wine and sex night? :laugh2:rofl I just wanted wine. I'll look into the wine though thanks!

I knew you would say something about California... I don't really want to go into this now, maybe later.

I feel strange because today was the Ash Wednesday, lol.. I was actually thinking of that particular sex night in related to this wine, but it's just an experience.

I love Italian or Greek food (no one dish in particular) and my favorite drink is a Tim Horton's iced cappucino on a hot day :).

Back