What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we will have Sweet Italian turkey sausages with sauteed onions. Wacky Mac and green beans.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Chicken breasts in crock pot.

crap not enough because I have supper serious he is very pig fast because not rude! stolen turkey not joke!

Someone stole your turkey dinner?

That's so sad!

If you lived here I would have taken you to KFC. :eek3:

Well - my plans got changed. MIL is in the mood for pizza, so we are getting that. Too bad I have no soda in the house. I will make some iced tea with my herbal tea bags. Cinnamon Apple Spice.

Just decided to walk to KFC tonight...

HEY! I had KFC for supper,today. :rockon: my favorite chicken is the thigh. Must be nice to live close to KFC.:giggle: My village only have subway and no fast food restuarants.

HEY! I had KFC for supper,today. :rockon: my favorite chicken is the thigh. Must be nice to live close to KFC.:giggle: My village only have subway and no fast food restuarants.

I live in a commercial area. Everything is close enough to walk or take the bus.

I really like KFC's one piece chicken breast meal , with mashed potatoes and a soft drink for $5. Usually I can find a coupon and buy it even cheaper.

Well - we did the turkey Italian sausage, wacky mac and corn for dinner.

I had pot roast with mashed potatoes, and apple crisp for dessert.

No idea...should decide soon. Maybe it will be "fridge digging luck"!

I live in a commercial area. Everything is close enough to walk or take the bus.

I really like KFC's one piece chicken breast meal , with mashed potatoes and a soft drink for $5. Usually I can find a coupon and buy it even cheaper.

cool

Breast is good, my 2nd fav. :P I like to eat liver/kidney from thigh. very yummy.

I had donatos pizza,today. :rockon: i love their sauce

I dinner meat, potaotoes, soup cream, carrot :P

BF and I are having chicken gumbo with rice and milk tonight.

Asian seasoned tilapia, sweet potato, and zuccini. Better than our usual standard fare.

Large family group out for fast food somewhere..

I will be doing seasoned chicken breast tenderloin strips, pasta and green beans.

a Gourmet Hawaiian Burger from Stad's my fav take-away shop, bloody excellent burger tad pricy but you really get your $ worth its big, generous and tasteful

a Gourmet Hawaiian Burger from Stad's my fav take-away shop, bloody excellent burger tad pricy but you really get your $ worth its big, generous and tasteful

Link for this one? im curious since you dont live in USA.

Rib eye steaks, roasted sweet potato and cauliflower with bernaise sauce. We are celebrating my husbands birthday early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back