What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we will have a ground beef throw-together, Latino style, so it will be like Spanish rice.

Change of plans - Daughter has a craving for Arby's, so that's what we are doing tonight. I am shifting the pre-planned menu to accommodate.

Will be making beef stroganoff. I make the sauce from scratch. Adding chopped onions and mushrooms. Baked potatoes to go with that as we love the stroganoff sauce on the potatoes! :) Going to put the meat on soon to simmer for a good while.

I had tuna sandwiches and chunky beef soup for suppa,tonite.

x3iij6.jpg

Omelet, with chicken, bacon, and Swiss cheese.

I'm feeling so sick that I prolly will just have yogurt tonight instead of dinner.

Much to my dismay, hubby has talked me into going out to eat tonight. I already had the fish thawed out, but no, we have to go to Cracker Barrel. Indigestion city, here I come. Yucko!!!

I had bow tie pasta with meat sauce, and chocolate cake.

Well - dinner at Cracker Barrel was better than I thought. I had a slice of sugar cured ham with turnip greens and fried okra.

Dinner tonight - tilapia, boiled potatoes and green beans. Was supposed to bake the fish in packets and roast the potatoes, but it's too hot in the house to use the oven. Will check my crock pot cook book for a recipe for chicken tomorrow.

Too hot for me to eat. I cooked and family is now sitting down to it.

Last edited:
Dinner tonight will be Baked Chicken and onions in a creamy corn & lemongrass soup (dairy free soup), white rice and lima beans and carrot sticks.

I am going to make a BLT with an heirloom purple tomato variety that we grew.

I really don't feel like cooking a complete meal so i'll probably just have chicken hot dogs. I also have a carrot cupcake left from my birthday "celebration."

I love eat supper meat steak :P and brocill,potatoes mixing!

I made a peanut butter/bacon sandwich, chocolate milk, cinnamon applesauce, and orange juice.

Mine is hash brown potato bake. Too lazy to do anything fancy today.

Well - MIL had weight loss weigh in tonight, so we went to Denny's for the 2nd time today. This time I had the new California Cobb Salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back