What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Chinese food :D

I ate a hamburger and mashed potatoes at Culvers. Then for dessert, a hot fudge sundae, which was the monthly special for $1.

Light meal layered turkey grd, no fat beans, red sauce, corn tortillas, enchilada casserole w/o cheese.

We had again, Turkey Italian Sausage, pasta and corn.

We ate grilled beef, potatoes, and raspberries with honey.

I'm having grilled yellow fin tuna for dinner with rice, veggies and milk tonight.

BLT, orange juice, apple sauce , and milk tonight.

It is just too danged hot to eat. I have no appetite. The only thing that sounds good is really cold stuff.:giggle:

I am doing pork chops, rice and green beans for dinner. Yeah - it's too hot, but hubby wants a good filling meal. Tomorrow will be chicken cacciatore.

Hamburger with bacon and fried onions; chili; salad; and cheese dip. Southwestern style tonight!

I am doing pork chops, rice and green beans for dinner. Yeah - it's too hot, but hubby wants a good filling meal. Tomorrow will be chicken cacciatore.

What is that, and how do you make it?

Okay - thought I had it somewhere but can't find it.

I use boneless chicken breast tenderloins, but you can use whole or half chicken breasts, just boneless and skinless.

Ingredients:
Chicken
1 can spaghetti sauce (I use Hunts garlic & herb)
1 small can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
1 small can sliced black olive, drained
1 small-medium onion, coarsely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.

In a casserole dish or a 9X13 pan, place the chicken in the bottom, pour the sauce over the chicken, add the mushrooms, olives, garlic and olives, stir into sauce. Bake at 350-375 for 45 minutes, cover with mozzarella cheese and bake another 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. (will take longer to cook with whole chicken breasts) Serve over Penne' pasta.

Sounds very interesting !!! I will have to try that; thank you for the recipe! :)

Simple recipe to make a Bruschetta (garlic bread w/ tomato) on the dish side frozen grapes.

Last edited:
Slaw dogs and lettuce and tomato salad. My house smells like chocolate. My husband is making a devils food cake... ooooh, I am happy.

I'm having grilled salmon with rosemary and balsamic vinegar with either rice or roasted then grilled potatoes, grilled onions and spinach salad with milk.

Well - I planned Chicken Cacciatore, but thawed out ground beef instead, so it will be a ground beef throw together tonight and then chicken cacciatore tomorrow. Sunday will be KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back