What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fair. The only Italian restaurants we have are the expensive ones such as Italian Gardens and Olive Garden. I want a restaurant where I can go in and order Salad, Lasagna, Breadsticks with Marinara sauce and a iced coke to drink.

I believe that. We only get to Olive Garden once a year or so, and it is expensive.

Also we usually go for my birthday or something related to me as my stepmother has it in her mind that I love Olive Garden, which I don't.

I like Red Lobster, which is next door and I believe owned by the same company.

I can't bear to correct her as it is touching that she thinks she knows what I enjoy most.

My husband loves Olive Garden. I enjoy their minestrone soup. We have Fazoli's here but haven't been to one in long time.

My husband loves Olive Garden. I enjoy their minestrone soup. We have Fazoli's here but haven't been to one in long time.

They have new healthy chopped salads like chicken, cherry, almond.

I am out with family tonight. I think Denny's. They have a new insert menu with $2, 4, 6 , 8, dinners. That fascinates me.

I'm having braised chicken drumsticks with milk, rice and carrots and wilted spinach.

Today I am fixing pork loin chops, garden rotini psta and peas for our dinner, and MIL is having crispy battered fish fillets and a baked sweet potato.

I had Linguine with onion, ham, garlic and alfredo sauce for dinner last night. :D

I learned only a month ago that we now have a Denny's in Russellville. They put it in the 'Flying J Truckstop' just off I-40, last Russellville exit going towards Little Rock. I've not been there but I'm told it's pretty good for a decent price. I may take my friends out to eat there sometime if we ever have a reason to celebrate anything.

I learned only a month ago that we now have a Denny's in Russellville. They put it in the 'Flying J Truckstop' just off I-40, last Russellville exit going towards Little Rock. I've not been there but I'm told it's pretty good for a decent price. I may take my friends out to eat there sometime if we ever have a reason to celebrate anything.

It's fun. Tonight I ate a $2 dinner of biscuit and gravy with a scramble egg, and another $2 dinner of pancakes. So I had a lot of food for $4, so much I couldn't eat it all.

It's fun. Tonight I ate a $2 dinner of biscuit and gravy with a scramble egg, and another $2 dinner of pancakes. So I had a lot of food for $4, so much I couldn't eat it all.

Wow, that sounds good. I may take my friend Casey there sometime as she is on SSI. I think she would enjoy a good dinner like that doesn't break her piggy bank. (She seldom let's me pay even if it's my idea we go out and eat)

I like their portobella ravioli with tomato alfredo sauce. Yummy! And the portions are so huge I get 2 meals out of it!:giggle:

Tonight I had baked chicken breast, rice, and wilted spinich. I am craving fresh artichokes for some reason.

I also forgot to add what I had for dinner - small plate of fried chicken strips, french fries, ketchup with pepper in it, and a 16 oz. coke. It would have been all I ate today but I was more hungry than usual so I had a sandwich around 3ish this afternoon.

I love Olive Garden too. My favorite dishes are both versions of the Chicken Marsala and the Zuppa Toscana.

what happened there?
PFH

Jillio, I don't recall the portabella with the sauce on our menu here, I may look for it:)
Deafskeptic I also like the marsala-

yeah at most restaurants the portions are too big for me. I generally have a salad first and then split the reminder of my order, especially if I order something like pasta. Then I may have it for breakfast!

I'm having roast chicken drumsticks with unpitted olives and chopped plum tomato, basil mixed with spinach with whole wheat spaghetti and milk.

The last time I made this dish, I thought I could do fine with pitted olives but the olives came out crunchy.

I made Creamed Brocolli Soup for dinner. First time. Family loved it, even my 7 year old son. Success!!

I forgot to thaw out chicken breast so I'm having 1/2 plate of Chicken Marsala with Tuscan potatoes and bell peppers at Olive Garden. I'll take the rest home for tomorrow's lunch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back