What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight will be broccoli and snow peas on white steamed rice.

Tonight will be fresh sub. Went to the store and bought fresh baked Italian bread, deli sliced turkey breast and Baby Swiss cheese along with all the veggies to throw on it.

Yummy! Sometimes a good sub, is all I need for dinner! :)

We're having steamed chicken breast, corn on the cob, boiled potatoes, rolls & tea....got some strawberries today for dessert.

Tonight we had grilled chicken and salad. But we are sharing a White pizza for a late snack. (not perfect on my diet today :) )

I'm having Trader Joe's Chicken Chile burritos. I shopped for some foods at TJ today.

Just light soup for dinner and nectarine mango drink. I had big lunch earlier. Ohh, I'm already stuff.

We had Shake N Bake chicken breast with potatoes and brocoli and ice cream for dessert.

Going to have Chicken stir fry for dinner.

We had home-made Taco Salad tonight! Was really good...along with tea

Boca burger, salad, chocolate milk.

Am eating Shrimp stir fry. Sorry, I thought it was chicken my bad. It's yummy!

I want to do:ty: for HA for when she comes back for telling about the protein drink...

Bott what is on white pizza?

Tonight I don't even know; it's 8:30 am here: :)but yesterday had apple and veggie chili with organic corn tortillas.

Tonight's dinner...I dunno...not in really a mood to cook but will find something good to eat for all of us. :) Only I wish that we have TJ here....hopefully one day they'll build one.

I want to do:ty: for HA for when she comes back for telling about the protein drink...

Bott what is on white pizza?

Tonight I don't even know; it's 8:30 am here: :)but yesterday had apple and veggie chili with organic corn tortillas.

cpk-hero-ct-white.jpg

Fresh spinach and garlic , mozzarella, fontina, parmesan and pecorino romano cheeses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back