What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pork chops with a mushroom gravy, eggless egg noodles, steamed cauliflower and fruit cocktail with no sugar added.

Wirelessly posted

Stir-fried squid:

http://souggys.posterous.com/ojingo-bokkum-spicy-stir-fried-squid-recipes

French onion meat loaf, potato and scallion soup, roasted carrots scented with thyme, black eyed peas creole style, fried okra, jalapeno cheese yeast bread and local chevre herbed four ways. Dessert was Mexican style cream cheese pie. Yummmm

Tonight I am fixing Chicken Cacciatore with Penne, and pineapple on the side.

Looks like I'm the only vegetarian on this thread. :shock:

Spaghetti, Vegetables, Garlic Bread, and a glass of Orange Juice.

Wish me luck, I really should be banned from the kitchen. I can't cook and the boyfriend isn't here to supervise. :giggle:

Looks like I'm the only vegetarian on this thread. :shock:

Spaghetti, Vegetables, Garlic Bread, and a glass of Orange Juice.

Wish me luck, I really should be banned from the kitchen. I can't cook and the boyfriend isn't here to supervise. :giggle:

dogmom is pretty close to vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for years. Quirkylibra is a vegetarian.

I would prefer to go back to vegetarian, but the family will revolt if I do. I fix the meat for them, but I go meatless myself.

Living in Texas, West Texas at that, is near impossible to be a vegetarian. Sigh. So, the daughter came by tonight with her boyfriend and our grandson. She made awesome barbecued chicken legs. mmmm

Sautéed boneless pork loin chops with Southwest Chipolte seasoning, roasted potatoes with the same seasoning, steamed carrots and fruit cocktail (sugar free with Splenda).

salmon, apple and veggies.

I like catfish but haven't had any in a while.

that chipotle seasoning seems like something hubby and I would both like - did you make it, Kristina?
the vegetarian thoughts - most of the meat is stuff for husband or dogs. I'll make hubby a burger and some meatless pasta and sauce for myself.

What kinda Campbell's soup, Bott? When I was a kid my favorite Campbell's was the tomato soup.

SilentColors , Botti is correct - I was vegan actually for some time. The way I eat now is mostly plant-based, whole-foods no dairy.

that chipotle seasoning seems like something hubby and I would both like - did you make it, Kristina?
the vegetarian thoughts - most of the meat is stuff for husband or dogs. I'll make hubby a burger and some meatless pasta and sauce for myself.

What kinda Campbell's soup, Bott? When I was a kid my favorite Campbell's was the tomato soup.

SilentColors , Botti is correct - I was vegan actually for some time. The way I eat now is mostly plant-based, whole-foods no dairy.

I like the tomato soup too. But since it was to be my whole dinner, I had Chunky Sirloin Burger.

But then I was still hungry so I am eating some basmati rice now.

oh, the Sirloin burger..I was just looking at that in the store thinking husband may like it.
When I would have the tomato soup I used to put rice in it.
Basmati is one of my favorite kinds. Today at store I saw in the hot case they had some with tumeric and onions, I had a sample. It was good.

It's from Mrs. Dash. No sodium. I bought Southwest Chipolte and Chili-Lime.

oh, Mrs. Dash , I didn't know it came in that! I really like that brand of seasoning so I'll look for it.

Travis, what is your favorite kind of pizza?

Tonight I will be making a chicken stir-fry with white rice and Vegetable egg rolls.

Wondering if I want hot tea with it. I have: Cinnamon Apple, Spearmint/peppermint, peach, and orange & spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back