What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A birthday in our family, so my stepmother took everyone to Jason's Deli.
I shared a Pollo Mexicano baked potato with my husband and had a bowl of Irish Potato soup.

I am preparing roasted potatoes and onions, baked tilapia in foil packets with lemon and tomatoes, and green beans. We will also have a fruit salad with cantaloupe, honeydew and strawberries.

We are making spaghetti then maybe go out for ice cream after.

My parents are on holiday for a week so I'm having whatever I feel like- knowing me, probably curry or some sort of spicy stew.

Subway turkey breast sandwich with baked cheetos and Snapple green tea peach.

Last night we had to go to the BK Lounge (Burger King) since hubby managed to drop and shatter a full gallon jug of Arizona Diet Green Tea all over the freshly mopped kitchen floor. Out came the mop again right at the time I was going to cook.

Tonight we will have what was planned for last night. Pork stir-fry with fresh veggies and brown rice.

I had a spaghetti creation- spaghetti with a sauce/topping made from chopped tomatoes, red peppers, onions, garlic, cumin seeds, paprika and a little chili powder and sausage meat broken into pieces.

I shouldn't have had seconds :-( but it was yummy.

Chicken noodle soup and Wildberry Poptarts. Sadly typical of what I eat on evenings when I am eating alone.

I had salmon with onions, lemon, garlic, lemon and olive oil with bagel chips on the side and spinach salad with sundried tomatoes, kalmata olives and feta cheese with red wine vinegar and olive oil.

I had a spaghetti creation- spaghetti with a sauce/topping made from chopped tomatoes, red peppers, onions, garlic, cumin seeds, paprika and a little chili powder and sausage meat broken into pieces.

I shouldn't have had seconds :-( but it was yummy.

Ooo that sounds good.

Since it's weigh-in night, we will be at Perkins and I will have grilled chicken breast with wild rice and a side salad.

A whole wheat tortilla with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, fat-free sour cream and lots of hot sauce!

Tonight I fixed pork loin chops cooked in a orange/apricot/balsamic vinegar sauce, pasta shells and beets.

We had stuffed pork chops with apples, raisins, brown sugar and brown mustard, boiled red potatoes and a tossed green salad.

Just made meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans. So YUM!

For next few days, left overs :)

My daughter came by on her way to a study date, and brought Chinese food. So I had broccoli chicken, rice, and an egg roll .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back