What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and broccoli! :)

Forgot to thaw out the meat in time - so we went to Steak 'n Shake. Barf-a-roni!

Forgot to thaw out the meat in time - so we went to Steak 'n Shake. Barf-a-roni!

I have never been to a Steak n Shake, but I actually have an ambition to go to one.

I went out for a typical extended family evening. I had chicken noodle soup at Panera Bread, and lemon ice at Culvers.

tonight for dinner will have spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread. :D

3 slim jim sticks, lol.

Paysanne Salad (it was too hot to eat anything else @ restaurant) followed by some nice chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and vanilla icecream :D YUM!

In spite of the heat, I am fixing roasted red potatoes to go with pork and green beans.

sandwich, pasta salad (homemade), chips n guamole and Mt dew :)

Ensalada Milanesa con aquacate. For everyone, that is a bunch of leftover fixins from the tortas last night. It was lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, fresh Mexican cheese (queso Mexicana) and the milanesa (thin beef) slivered on top with avocado slices and Mexican sour cream on top. (not so sour and super thick) It was served over a layer of crushed blue corn chips and refried beans. It was truly awesome, and I dashed some pretty green salsa over it. mm mm Wish I had saved some of the elote to put in it.

veggie and hummus wrap and some very bean-y soup w/lots of whole tomatoes that was more like chili

Blini, salmon and plain yoghurt... *scratches head* - no veggies... oh well....

Tonight is weigh in for son and MIL, so we will be going to Perkins for dinner. Guess I will have the cup of chicken tortilla soup and the chicken mini-chimis that have chicken, cheese, spinach and black beans along with seasonings. Her Chipolte Ranch dressing on the side for dipping.

Had left overs....just use them up. :) Tomorrow night will have chicken with side dish and veggie.

Pizza and an ice cream cone. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, so tomorrow should be a little healthier. :lol:

Chick-fil-a........Today was the debut of their new spicy sandwich......Pretty good stuff

Wirelessly posted

Made my own chicken salad with guamole and chips to top it :)

Had a hamburger throw-together, Spanish style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back