What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

This stuff with trout and crab makes me hungry for fresh fish. I haven't had crab cakes in along time. We used to have this really awesome seafood restuarant in the area and they had some great chowder and crab cakes.
Does your husband makes other kinds of seafood, Botti?
Only fish my hub likes is deep-fried; he also likes calamari.

I love baked fish. I don't buy fish filets or patties very often though. I also like herring in wine sauce, and gefilte fish and sardines. <my dogs and I share thte sardines :lol:>
My folks and I went to Trader Joe's recently and I picked up some Alaskan cod.

Tonight I had an Egg Beaters omelette with one organic egg with it and with coconut cheese...can't have dairy <or soy, at the moment>, and some vegan split pea soup and some almond milk.

This stuff with trout and crab makes me hungry for fresh fish. I haven't had crab cakes in along time. We used to have this really awesome seafood restuarant in the area and they had some great chowder and crab cakes.
Does your husband makes other kinds of seafood, Botti?
Only fish my hub likes is deep-fried; he also likes calamari.

I love baked fish. I don't buy fish filets or patties very often though. I also like herring in wine sauce, and gefilte fish and sardines. <my dogs and I share thte sardines :lol:>
My folks and I went to Trader Joe's recently and I picked up some Alaskan cod.

Tonight I had an Egg Beaters omelette with one organic egg with it and with coconut cheese...can't have dairy <or soy, at the moment>, and some vegan split pea soup and some almond milk.
He does quite a bit of seafood. He is really a good cook. Right now though we are doing quite a few vegetarian very low fat meals.

peas not pears

Gee, Caz, I thought the red pears sounded better than peas! :lol:

what is it with you British and mushy peas? The first time I saw someone eating a bowl of mushy peas I thought , what is that? Never saw anything like that! Sure was pretty though, all that bright green. Oh well, we probably eat strange things here too.

I tried it in Riga few years back,it sounded gross but peasent food and really nice

i don't know why we like mushy peas just do..these peas just on cusp of mushy

12033105_10153698626944875_3405374714919337554_n.jpg

Fresh Abalone, spinach/quinoa salad...yum!

Steak salad. We went to a riverside restaurant to celebrate my dad-in-law's birthday.

I like me Latvian red mushy peas with bacon doing same thing but fish not bacon...These Russians know how make cheap cheerful and tasty

I ate cold cuts meats, cheese, cherry tomatoes, eggs, cucumbers and carrots salad with thousand island dressing.

Had green salad goats cheese for lunchI sincerely hope tea time be knocking back few gins

We're gonna have steamed chicken breast and a salad...my doggie gets some chicken too...and her daily pill stuck inside, along with some pure pumpkin. She had an abscessed anal gland 2 weeks ago...but getting better everyday. Giving her pill orally, she threw it up...and won't eat cheese...:hmm:...or hot dogs! :giggle:...(as the Vet suggested to do)...Getting some Metucimul grain flakes today also for her....

Tonight grilled steak, sautéed Brussels sprouts, mashed turnips, and cranberry juice.

God knows

:lol:...that's me sometimes...take a look in the fridge...nothing interesting, close the door...10 minutes later...repeat....and repeat....:giggle:...then say to heck with it...going to Subway.

Back