What's your breakfast today?

:wave:eirlys, you and I eat very similar! My kinda breakfast!

I had whole <not "quick"> oats made with almond milk, and with flax and cinnamon and raw honey.

also had one turkey sausage

That sounds awesome! Turkey sausage is my weakness. I try to not cook any because I will keep going back to the kitchen for "just one piece" until they are all gone. :giggle:

nutri-grain in bowl of milk then i share the milk with my cats...

Eirlys, that's my hub with the turkey sausage...though he wishes it was pork. Switched to turkey for him cause of health reasons. I've never been a big meat fan so it's easy for me to eat less of them.

I recently found out about chia seeds. Some of the healthier muffins and baked snacks or bars have them in. I like them.:)

Belgium waffles, 100% homemade with NY Dark maple syrup! Along with couple sausage links. Yummy yummy.

Truly CODA! I love that, and going show that to my son! I want him do the same thing! LOL When he gets back home, I will tell him that he has exclusive right to talk back to hearing people if they ever doing like that.

1003190_640889465935360_618396249_n.jpg

I sure did! I'm eating while I saw that, good thing I'm not too squeamish!

carrots, hummus, monster absolutely zero

I'd kill for some Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerrys -_-

Wirelessly posted

Coffee wanted to use caramel syrup so bad but it was opened :( the sealer was tampered with.

more like a brunch since I just woke up couple hours ago.

Toasted bread, 3 quail eggs, turkey, cilantro, and strawberries.
1239039_10102949768038089_1936217830_n.jpg

Jiro, any idea where those strawberries were grown?

Back