What's the Percentage (roughly) of...

aquablue's name sounds like carlin or colin, but i can't tell which.

as a congenitally totally blind person, i'm fascinated by people's voices. i think it would be great if we created sound files of our voices, but then again, that would exclude those who are severely hoh, deaf or Deaf from participating.

jiro,

aquablue said the following:

"hello everyone. this is colin (?). aka "aquablue." it's friday, january 23, 2009. i hope your day goes well. my day's just starting. it's 9:11am down here in miama, florida."

did i hear you right, aquablue?

He said the above except his name is Carlos....

as a congenitally totally blind person, i'm fascinated by people's voices. i think it would be great if we created sound files of our voices, but then again, that would exclude those who are severely hoh, deaf or Deaf from participating.

In spite of me having listened to the recording, I have to agree with the bolded statement. Which is what I was saying in an earlier post, that I wasn't sure this was entirely appropriate for a deaf forum. But that is just MY opinion.

In spite of me having listened to the recording, I have to agree with the bolded statement. Which is what I was saying in an earlier post, that I wasn't sure this was entirely appropriate for a deaf forum. But that is just MY opinion.

okay alleycat.

Anyone wanna know exactly what he said?

Hello everyone. This is Carlos. Ay Kay Ay "Aqua blue" *pause*. It is Friday, January twenty third. Two thousand nine. I hope your day goes well, my day just started. It's nine eleven A.M. down here in Miami Florida.

There's the super corrected version. My question was rhetorical. Sue me if I'm wrong.
Just incase someone takes that the wrong way, my post was meant to be humored.

Sorry I have posted late...busy. I will place the sound recording in another server later. Sorry again. :(

I wouldnt be offended if others wanted to hear each other's voices. I have never had a desire to hear what people's voices sounded like. It is not a big deal to me...

Heck, we have the picture thread and we have few blind members here so same difference. So, why not?

Back