What would you do..

Wolfboy

Reaction score
If your in laws causing problems in the family. I had this bitch ass sis in law that I truely hate and I mean HATE. My whole family hate her. But let this go due to my bro. They are living in my house and they are guest intill they get a new place of their own. They are still her after 4 damn years I mean my god! She makes fun of my hearing. Im HOH. Also she always bother me about the volume I mean seriously i had this tv low that i could hardly hear it and she still comes out of her room and tell me to put it down. Hell even when im in my room. No peace for myself. Im always at my cousin's or my friends house due to her. I just want to get away from her. When i told her that it not loud and you want to bug me so get the fuck away from me. She threatin to sick my punk ass bro on me and she did. We both got into a fist fight due to her. Causing a lot of problems. When I came back from work. I realized some of my stuff been messed with and also missing. I thought it was the kids since school is out for the summer. So i ask my sister (blood) if they came over and she said no so I wonder for a while. One day i got sick so stayed home and was on my bed around 2pm I saw the door nearly open and saw face then suddenly close right away. I was wtf. I went to open the door right away and it was that damn psycho bitch. She been messing around everyone's room. I told my father I wont go to work knowing that bitch is in the house alone messing around the room. So my father will kick them out. So damn finally. Oh forgot to mention she tried to smoke the house down and blame it on me. Crazy ass bitch aint she?

What about you all been thru this kind of shit?

Oh, boy ! I would feel the same way as you do. Thanks Gawd that I live all by mahself for awhile. lol Of course, I don't blame ya to feel this way.... :)

kick them out!!!..........yeah i have been at my ex man's house...I didnt like his sister's boyfriend ( now husband out of wedlock ) and his cousins.......they were always complaining behind each others back and lying.......... i dont know why they are not straightforward. In my culture, if you get married it means you MOVE out!!! If you cant afford it, then dont marry!

In-laws? What exactly is your definition of "in-laws"?

I'd sic the police on her, if she has been stealing from you.
Ah, your brother is married to her... there's no accounting for tastes. Who owns the house? Your parents? They are the ones who MUST put their foot down... give them an ultimation - either change behavior or move out. Yer sis in law created a very hostile home environment, and has she been confronted about it? Seems like it doesnt help that your bro enables her to keep doing these terrible things by not telling her to stop or else.

You should suggest to your parents to get the police involved in kicking this happy couple out, if it comes down to that. Don't worry about your brother - they will land on their feet somehow and they will need to learn it's just unacceptable.

If your parents don't want to kick them out... and this continues.. I would suggest moving out for your own mental health (IMO).

Aw man...that sucks big time. Since it's your parents' home...should have put down rules and ensure that she followed them or else. :pissed:
Can't wait until your father's kicked her out along with her husband (your brother)..I know it's hard. Just hang in there, mate!

Back