What word do you hate the most?

There are several words that I hate the most but at most, I would just shrug it off and ignore it. However, There's ONE word that I REALLY REALLY despite the most and it will get on my nerves.

This word I despite on the top is -- NEVER MIND.

As many of you have went through this with a typical hearing family/friends carrying into a conversation and this word "Never mind" comes in the picture - That is what carries the frustration towards it because you don't feel like you're included at all.

Also the other reason why I hate this word - Never mind - is because whenever this comes in the picture, I also would like to know what is going on, what is wrong, what's bothering you, so and on to get a better picture and to be dislodged by this is what annoys/frustrates me the most.

Yea, that word " jealous " really makes me mad when I ask someone to tell me what's goin' on just because someone was talkin' to someone else. Someone thinks that I am jealous just because he/or she was talkin' to someone else and not to me when I was there with them. :mad2: In fact, I was not jealous for someone talkin' to someone else. Gee, I was in that same room as them. When someone thinks that I am jealous, it turns me off BIG time!

"whatever"

Ironically, it's a word a use quite VERY often... :roll: I hate it when I use it (as well as other people). Just say what you got to say!!! :giggle:

I dislike profane language, period. 2 words I hate the most are "F--- you" & "you suck"!.....As far as "Cunt"...I've never been called that, but if I was, he would eat his words.

I don't tolerate bad language in my house...I tolerate it to a degree among adults, but if someone uses the "F" word in every sentence....I'll walk off. It shows lack of class and IQ !!

what about Billy Connolly?

I can stand word Cunt either nor cuss words. basically i was raise in good home without the cussing but then again... What can we do?

There are several words that I hate the most but at most, I would just shrug it off and ignore it. However, There's ONE word that I REALLY REALLY despite the most and it will get on my nerves.

As many of you have went through this with a typical hearing family/friends carrying into a conversation and this word "Never mind" comes in the picture - That is what carries the frustration towards it because you don't feel like you're included at all.

Also the other reason why I hate this word - Never mind - is because whenever this comes in the picture, I also would like to know what is going on, what is wrong, what's bothering you, so and on to get a better picture and to be dislodged by this is what annoys/frustrates me the most.

I completely agree. When I have to ask someone to repeat something several times, which I have before, they just say, "Ugh... nevermind!" :roll: I also have had people tell me how annoying it is for them to have to repeat themselves all the time.

I hate the most when my wife says " Droopy " UGHHHHHHH i hate that cuz the dog said that " Hi, my name is Droopy" with sad face in cartoon....... UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also my ex-stepdad hated when i called him "Hey you DUMMY" makes him madder like hell!!!!!!! :giggle:

Oh yeah, i disliked when people saying never mind or i forgot....

Me too .. Don't like stupid & nasty words! :roll:

I forgot about that one I get that said to me a lot and it piss me off everytime someone saids that.

I completely agree. When I have to ask someone to repeat something several times, which I have before, they just say, "Ugh... nevermind!" :roll: I also have had people tell me how annoying it is for them to have to repeat themselves all the time.

Yep. That is what pisses me off the most too, ha.

I mean, I wouldn't care if I have to repeat what I said but when they put out an attitude with saying "nevermind"; I also find it rude because it seems as if they don't have the patience and understanding to take whatever steps necessary to make the communication transition to go smoothly.

I hate the word "Baby".... I mean I don't mind saying baby such as the actual infant but I hate it when men calls me, "Hey baby". I'm a women. I also don't like the word "Babe" It's such a turnoff.

Cunt is another word I dislike a lot but thankfully I was never called by that before.

I hate the word "Baby".... I mean I don't mind saying baby such as the actual infant but I hate it when men calls me, "Hey baby". I'm a women. I also don't like the word "Babe" It's such a turnoff.

Cunt is another word I dislike a lot but thankfully I was never called by that before.

Bingo! you are not the only one and I hate that names as Baby or Babe. Geeze :roll: For Cunt, I never notice anything about that word before so it was new to me now. :hmm:

I call my husband Baby... And he calls me that.

It does not bother me. :dunno:

I would be worried, if he did not call me "baby"

I call my husband Baby... And he calls me that.

It does not bother me. :dunno:

I would be worried if he did not call me "baby"

Doesnt bother me either.

I just said "Hey baby" to him and he was like "Why are u yelling?" LOL!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

On other words...Mostly it had to do with negative attitude behind the words that I don't like.

Oh the phrase - Never mind - pisses me off to no end. There are times that my dad will say something then he'll shout "Are you hearing me?" I usually nod because, yes I heard him speaking, but I did not listen because I did not understand what he said.

Funny thing is that he has this attitude that he can share his opinions all he wants, but when I want to share mine, he criticizes and then the conversation turns into a damn lecture about how I don't understand and that my ideas are wrong and on and on. This is why although my dad and I share a roof, we don't speak to each other. The only other times he speaks to me is to order me around.

Oh well, he's missing out, and thank god for AllDeaf.com!

Oh the phrase - Never mind - pisses me off to no end. There are times that my dad will say something then he'll shout "Are you hearing me?" I usually nod because, yes I heard him speaking, but I did not listen because I did not understand what he said.

Funny thing is that he has this attitude that he can share his opinions all he wants, but when I want to share mine, he criticizes and then the conversation turns into a damn lecture about how I don't understand and that my ideas are wrong and on and on. This is why although my dad and I share a roof, we don't speak to each other. The only other times he speaks to me is to order me around.

Oh well, he's missing out, and thank god for AllDeaf.com!

I f****^*&&^ hate those "Never minds". Endured enough of them to last me a lifetime or two!

Brings back bad memories...

I hate that word with a passion! It represents years and years of oppression for me.

I changed my mind..now, this is the word I hate the most.

I hate the words. "stupid", c*nt and d*ck.

All these words trigger me for various reasons. I also hate being told "You can't."

I hate the words. "stupid", c*nt and d*ck.

All these words trigger me for various reasons. I also hate being told "You can't."

I get that all the time when hearing people tell me that you can't do the work or they don't think that I can not handle. I should have been firm enough to let them know that they should just try me out and see how well I can do better than they are. No one never give me a chance to try out what I have a skill for talent like typing and work in the office jobs. Yeah, that is the most common phrase like "you can't". I hate that, too. :roll:

Back