What will you do if you won 10 million dollar?

darkangel8603

Reaction score
Well... what would u do??

For me, I would give a million dollar to my parent each, a million dollar to my bro, go to university without worry about money, buy a car, buy a house, buy my business, keep some money for future, also donate some to charity.

I would donate some to charity, give to my close relatives, get a nice house and car, nothing too fancy. Save some for my future, too. :)

I would love to winning 10 millions dollars.. so i can give one million dollars to my parents and my man's parents , and 25,000 dollars each siblings .. and put 50,000 dollars in my niece/nephews' bank acct for their education, car, others.. then buyin land and building cabin, cars/truck... hehe!!

and put my man on break from job for few years ! let's zoom vacation alot! haha

.. damn i wish that would be happened in real life. .ha!

4 Season tickets to orioles home games.
4 Season tickets to ravens home games.
4 courtside season tickets to maryland terps basketball home games.
A house in baltimore
A second vacation house in orlando
2 new cars
1 brand new 30 foot RV
A C-Band Satelite dish.
And ill put the rest in my savings account.

why would u rob a bank if u already have 10 million dollar, and how would 10 million dollar help you rob a bank?

Gotcha! I would rob bank the LEGAL way! :mrgreen:

darkangel8603 said:
why would u rob a bank if u already have 10 million dollar, and how would 10 million dollar help you rob a bank?

After taxes you would not have ten million, anyway. Alot less!

And you cannot give away one million dollars without the receiver paying heavy gift taxes on the money.

I think the best thing to say is: "If I won 10 million dollars, the first thing I would do is see a lawyer".

:dizzy:

Lantana said:

And you cannot give away one million dollars without the receiver paying heavy gift taxes on the money.

I think the best thing to say is: "If I won 10 million dollars, the first thing I would do is see a lawyer".

I dunno with taxes.... :dizzy:

That is true, taxes are between 50 to 60% depending on where you live. So, this means you would end up between 4 to 5 Mil for yourself, that is enough to keep yourself rich if doing it right.

Lantana said:

ahh just suppose u dun have to pay tax, or u got alot more millions of dollar and only get 10 million, what would u do with 10 million..

diehardbiker65 said:
That is true, taxes are between 50 to 60% depending on where you live. So, this means you would end up between 4 to 5 Mil for yourself, that is enough to keep yourself rich if doing it right.
Thats what you get for voting for the democratic party. You see if your idiotic grandparents didnt vote for FDR and voted for HOOVER we wouldnt been in this mess. If your parents didnt vote for LBJ instead of voted for barry goldwater we wouldnt been in futher mess.So if they voted republican we wouldnt had all these unnessary taxes to pay.

If I got won $10 million and I would buy $50 thousands in each stockbrokers!

I would like to buy about 25 stockbrokers each of them $50 thousands and leave it for 15 years it will make more than $10 million dollars that would be closer to $1 billion dollars!!! I bet you so!! Cuz I have reads and learns a lot about stockbrokers included wallstreet, and many others. If you cannot afford to buy it the best way is to start with primerica.com to start improvement with your business and it will makes you very successful with money maker! I am telling you truth if you doubt not then you will wait and see when they got a lot of money then it is too late for you to do that cuz the money has to sit for 30 years to take it out!

First thing I get 10 millions is to pay off all of my student loans. Then pay my parents' mortgage for covering my college earlier due to VR not supporting me. :-/
Then invest those money into savings, bonds, stock markets, and IRA/401K.

Back