What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?

Adjustment issues at my house.

Re: info about a website

Hubby: I'll tell you.

Me: Write it down.

Hubby: I'll tell you.

Me: Don't you get that's hard?!?! :slap:

The dude has seen my audiogram. He gets it then he lapses back into old habits.

He did apologize later.

This is a deaf vent thread. Start your own thread about your amazement.

Again my major pet peeve.

this thread was made my a hearing individual...although all this "im hearing im so sorry, im learning, im different" crap is offensive and annoying, even the OP stated this. other posters should not be shunned for posting here if it is relevant...if the original poster doesnt want hearing to post here he will ask them to politely refrain. it says nothing about deaf only either, i could talk about why im annoyed and still be on topic... Stop posting every time a hearing person posts...it is starting to flame the thread, which is worse...

this thread was made my a hearing individual...although all this "im hearing im so sorry, im learning, im different" crap is offensive and annoying, even the OP stated this. other posters should not be shunned for posting here if it is relevant...if the original poster doesnt want hearing to post here he will ask them to politely refrain. it says nothing about deaf only either, i could talk about why im annoyed and still be on topic... Stop posting every time a hearing person posts...it is starting to flame the thread, which is worse...

Ignorance is no longer bliss. Do you have any idea that you are directing your comment to Bottesini, the Wizard of AllDeaf, a very respected member of this forum? :shock: It is not the comments of which hearies come in and say they are learning something (which we certainly hope they are) that gets us riled up, but rather it is the comments like this one, of hearies who think they can come in and tell us what to do. It shows you have not really given the time to take heed of the very essence of this thread. Good day to you!!!!

You made my point for me...

Oh, and the OP is a long time member, you may note. If you look at the title, it doesn't say "What bothers you about deaf people?"

What I say here is what I don't like. One of which is posts like yours.

Oh, and the OP is a long time member, you may note. If you look at the title, it doesn't say "What bothers you about deaf people?"

What I say here is what I don't like. One of which is posts like yours.

You dont have to like what i post, regardless if he is a "long time poster" it doesn't give you the authority comment on his behalf does it? "What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?" If i wish to talk about how hearing are all inconsiderate i can. you dont have to like my post but i AM correct. I just know you are hurting their feelings by posting in such a way, im not going to argue with you, , i'm sorry you feel as if you need to mediate everytime a hearing person posts...your not setting a very good example. Just stop flaming the post is all im asking, kill this here...

Ignorance is no longer bliss. Do you have any idea that you are directing your comment to Bottesini, the Wizard of AllDeaf, a very respected member of this forum? :shock: It is not the comments of which hearies come in and say they are learning something (which we certainly hope they are) that gets us riled up, but rather it is the comments like this one, of hearies who think they can come in and tell us what to do. It shows you have not really given the time to take heed of the very essence of this thread. Good day to you!!!!

I was asking kindly, i was not telling her what to do. just because she is a known member doesnt mean you have to automatically side with her, stop segregating between hearing/deaf so much please...i dont treat any human any differently, we are all humans. I respect her as an alldeaf member, but it does not mean i have to side with her opinions does it? your comment was rather hostile when all i was trying to do was keep the thread on the right direction. Once again, i appolagize but my opinion still stands, respectively of course.

You dont have to like what i post, regardless if he is a "long time poster" it doesn't give you the authority comment. "What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?" If i wish to talk about how hearing are all inconsiderate i can. you dont have to like my post but i AM correct. I just know you are hurting there feelings by posting in such a way, im not going to argue with you, , i'm sorry you feel as if you need to mediate everytime a hearing person posts...your not setting a very good example. Just stop flaming the post is all im asking, kill this here...

I see you are very young. I have put up with this kind of thing all my life. You obviously are not going to understand.

I can get input like yours any day. I am not interested in it. It is the same thing over and over.

A thread not made for you, you don't have to read. Or if compelled to read, you don't have to respond. Then your feelings will never have to see another point of view.

I was asking kindly, i was not telling her what to do. just because she is a known member doesnt mean you have to automatically side with her, stop segregating between hearing/deaf so much please...i dont treat any human any differently, we are all humans. I respect her as an alldeaf member, but it does not mean i have to side with her opinions does it? your comment was rather hostile when all i was trying to do was keep the thread on the right direction. Once again, i appolagize but my opinion still stands, respectively of course.

Did you think maybe she has been through the same, and doesnt like your attitude?

And as for direction, this is the direction. What we don't like about hearies.
Obviously you won't understand.

Did you think maybe she has been through the same, and doesnt like your attitude?

And as for direction, this is the direction. What we don't like about hearies.
Obviously you won't understand.

:ty: Botts.

I see you are very young. I have put up with this kind of thing all my life. You obviously are not going to understand.

I can get input like yours any day. I am not interested in it. It is the same thing over and over.

A thread not made for you, you don't have to read. Or if compelled to read, you don't have to respond. Then your feelings will never have to see another point of view.

Im sorry but me being young has absolutely nothing to do with my post, if your going to be so close minded and just pick on my age then ill just stop posting, it was completely irrelevant to my points and was a retaliation of being annoyed. you dont have to like my opinions but hearing/deaf/hoh whatever does not give anyone the right to be nasty. i was asking politely. i feel like no matter what i say i am going to be discrimnated against for being able to hear, this has nothing to do with me being able to hear...i would had posted the same if i was BD

Im sorry but me being young has absolutely nothing to do with my post, if your going to be so close minded and just pick on my age then ill just stop posting, it was completely irrelevant to my points and was a retaliation of being annoyed. you dont have to like my opinions but hearing/deaf/hoh whatever does not give anyone the right to be nasty. i was asking politely. i feel like no matter what i say i am going to be discrimnated against for being able to hear, this has nothing to do with me being able to hear...i would had posted the same if i was BD

Then why are you on a DEAF forum? You are obviously not here to learn.
You have a long way to go, if you think you could ever contribute contructively on this forum. Why? Because you are missing the point entirely and your attitude stinks.

No matter what you will be discriminated for being hearing?

That's how I feel every day in the outside world. Odd for you when it turns backwards?

You dont have to like what i post, regardless if he is a "long time poster" it doesn't give you the authority comment on his behalf does it? "What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?" If i wish to talk about how hearing are all inconsiderate i can. you dont have to like my post but i AM correct. I just know you are hurting their feelings by posting in such a way, im not going to argue with you, , i'm sorry you feel as if you need to mediate everytime a hearing person posts...your not setting a very good example. Just stop flaming the post is all im asking, kill this here...

she thinks it does and also thinks she can people to leave

ok back on topic

No matter what you will be discriminated for being hearing?

That's how I feel every day in the outside world. Odd for you when it turns backwards?

I dont do it to my deaf friends or you, if you want to do it to me fine. i wasnt treating you any differently...try being black. im done posting, im tired of explaining im not a bad person.

Back