What Sodas do you miss and want it back?

My father is a owner of Pepsi Cola.... There are certain soda's that they won't bring back since no one hardly brought them but maybe in few years they will bring it back.... Who knows.......

GalaxyAngel said:
I want coke back original ones... Today is coke is classic *UGH*
tasty so different..

I decide not to drink those.. and stick w/Canada Dry.. *yummy*

Actually, Coke Classic is the original (at least same as in the 70s-80s) until they changed flavor and everyone complained, so they re-released the old coke recipe and called it Coke Classic. (I remember that fiasco cause I always chose Coke over Pepsi :cheers: )

Here's a snippet about it from a site with a bunch of Coca-Cola's history.......
On July 10, 1985, eighty-seven days after the new Coke was introduced, the old Coke was brought back in addition to the new one. This was greatly due to dropping market share and consumer protest.

You can read more about it at http://www.speedace.info/coca_cola.htm
There was a few paragraphs talking about that change which start almost halfway down the page. Enjoy

RoyalMajesty said:
My father is a owner of Pepsi Cola.... There are certain soda's that they won't bring back since no one hardly brought them but maybe in few years they will bring it back.... Who knows.......

Tell ur dad to bring Pepsi Blue back!!! Haha...

RoyalMajesty said:

You need move to New York and start work with him.

uggghh.. pepsi blue, i am glad that is gone, i hated it, i like pure pepsi, but i missssss cherry pepsi so much, and cherry coke which is hard to find around here.

never heard of tab, before my time i guess lol.

crystal pepsi? never heard of that.. hmm :hyper:

darkangel8603 said:
uggghh.. pepsi blue, i am glad that is gone, i hated it, i like pure pepsi, but i missssss cherry pepsi so much, and cherry coke which is hard to find around here.

never heard of tab, before my time i guess lol.

crystal pepsi? never heard of that.. hmm :hyper:

Cherry Pepsi is still around in DC, so u will come to Gallaudet and get one! Ha!

CATLOVERS2000 said:
THANKS BRIAN. ONTARIO STOP SELLING THEM IN LATE 70, EARLY 80.
You are welcome, it won't hurt to ask your local grocery manager if they could carry TAB in the store. You and DeafMonkey probably could find one called "TAB Engery" in tall, thin can in your local grocery stores. Coca-Cola just released TAB Engery I believe back in May. I haven't actually tried one, as it is geared for females. :)

JOLT!
77577202_e3d18d6e37_m.jpg

I want Josta back. 85 milligrams of pure caffeine. I remember drinking it in Middle School, "taking shots" with my friend, asking each other "are you hyper yet?" Jolt was another similar caffeinated cola, that I believe is still around, but you have to order it online.

I also wish they would bring back Chrystal Clear Pepsi just out of novelty. I can't remember what it tasted like, but I thought it was one of the coolest things ever when it was out.

I from Indiana and they had a drink called "Big Red". Ohhh you wanna talk about missing a good drink? It nothing like the Big Red gum at tall. It is delicious!!!

What happened to Slice-Apple?

I always loved Slice Apple, it has gold can. It was so good. I don't know why it is now discontinued. :(

I know it is off topics, if you ever stop Las Vegas, You gotta stop by the Coke store, they have a lot of different kind of pops from different countries. It was really cool. YOu could buy 8 samples for 4.00 dollars, I think. There are some really good pops and some are eeew. I thought it was really neat to taste some of their kind of pops in their countries.

I'm not crazy about any sodas... I really don't care but water, milk and juices... ;)

Back