What is your nationality ?

Do you look like Ricky Martin?:giggle: JK

83.jpg

You could said that again. :lol:

i'm an american with cherokee,blackfoot indians,white,black,jewish,and german,but i am black american. but born in america.

I am Canadian and everyone alive in my family has been born in Canada. I am 50% English (my mom's family is all English), 25% French (my last name is French) and 25% Scottish. :)

I've learned what's my nationality not long ago. I've been doing a family tree. It is about 10,148 family members on the family tree. Believe it or not. It's awesome.

My nationalities are Irish, German, Hungarian, English. Ironically, I am 25% of each nationality I listed.

So far I know I am England, France, German and going on... no Indian. I am still researching from my parents' side family. There are many missing links (connection). My dad told me that we're part of Irish.. My mom also told me that we're part of Scotland and Welsh, too.. Gotta to find the facts. :-P

Mostly European, but a mixture of odds and ends. Main ones are German, Irish, French, and Cherokee (hence the cheekbones o_O) in no particular order, need to climb that family tree sometimes soon.

50 percent of north italy
25 percent of sicily
25 percent of ( old name czechoslovkia, now slovkia)

Mennonite with a bit of Welsh.

Can't say the composition because it's 300+ years of mixed Europeans with a Dutch surname-- keeping to themselves. I know it's a religious word, but after so many centuries-- it become its own ethnicity and language since they (historically) kept to themselves, moving from country to country avoiding conscriptions.

I can only guess German, Dutch and Ukrainian based on the loanwords of Mennonite German (or Low German.)

German, English, Irish with a thin trickle of Cherokee.

Father's family was German and English (Prussia and England). Mother's family has the Cherokee, Irish and English by way of Australia.

African (grandmother), Irish (grandfather), Spanish (grandfather), Peruvian (grandmother)

My last name is Irish and the other one is Spanish (we use two last names in Peru)

my main ones as in my mom and dad are italian and jamaican:)

Curious, is your mom pure italian, which part of italy?

So your dad is jamaican, awesome! from jamaican dads family went straight to canada, not in usa? just curious. =)

my moms isn't full actually my moms dads side all is tho and my mom was born there but my grandma is austrian and my moms first language is obvs italian too so i consider her pretty much full. my dad is from jamaica and they lived in the u.s. fora bit (detroit) and then came to canada

Back