What is your dream of Adventures?

C

coloravalanche

What type of "Adventures" that you have *NOT* experienced it yet but would like to experience it and you even dream to do it?

Mine is:

5_1_120.gif
(I am extreemly bashful to dance front of people) :whistle:
5_8_6.gif
(I've always dream to be actress movie with Julia Roberts)

7_10_6.gif

7_2_109.gif

7_10_2.gif

7_3_205.gif

7_1_123.gif

7_2_102.gif

18_1_100.gif

36_7_17.gif

12_9_10.gif
gun range :naughty:

I would like to take a cruiser to visit South Pole for a holiday to see Polar bear, seals, penquins, the idea of cold holiday put me off!!

On June 17th, Saturday ( this comin' weekend ) -- I will fly off to Juneau, Alaska and there'll be alot of adventure to do for me via attendin' college and PLUS job. That's my dream. Alaska is the best place to go to for leisure and relax. Stress-free. :D

Oh, by the way in winter time - ohhh, I love to see alll snow all over the " close-up " mountains. It is verrrry breathtakin' at sights ! It melts my heart and I fell in love with its beauty. Perrfect place for romance. :naughty:

i always always always always for many years wanted to go to maui HAWAII cuz it s very beauitful there and wanted to go on vacation there but sadly i dont hav that kind of money oh well smile!

they are going to build space tourist in new mexico, i will buy space ticket. I want to flight to space! i could not afford expensive ticket. wish i bring smileygin with me to higher mountain perfect for us romance that is my dream and beach by ocean or lake whatever.

My dream is to go to Alaska, Canada, and Hawaii.. :)

Have fun and do what a tourist would do.. sightseeing! :)

I would love to go and visit England and see my great great great Uncle Francis Drake's grave at Westimber Abbey.

CandGLoveMad said:
i always always always always for many years wanted to go to maui HAWAII cuz it s very beauitful there and wanted to go on vacation there but sadly i dont hav that kind of money oh well smile!

If you are single so why not ask my good deaf friend who is planning to go to hawaii trip maybe few months from now. He is single right now and looking for deaf woman. He said his dad wants him to find woman so he and his future partner altogether go to Hawaii.

Heath said:
It would be awesome to travel all over the world. :) :thumb:
seconded.

i'd like to pick a random place outside the US and go there and try to live there.

Heath said:
It would be awesome to travel all over the world. :) :thumb:

Third to that and also a bit of cruises as well too. ;)

Back