What is your away message looks like?

"oh, oh, so youre interested in knowing where i am now? well too fuckin bad!"

"I am away proabably beating the shit outta my cousin or buddies so howl at me and ill get back to you"

fuck, that what i planned to post the thread today...oh well, my away message when i hit sleep is
"WHY?
1)Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink n drive?
2)Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
3)When a man talks dirty to a woman, its sexual harassment,When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.

hell with em, im sleepin right now. latah"

when i was pissed off at someone, it is
" Don't piss me off today, I'm running out of places to hide to bodies."

other general away message
"When I was younger I hated going to weddings ... it seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, 'You're next.' They stopped that crap after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. brb"

"beeep - sowwie i'm away from the compy, hold on to ur pink frilly underwear and i'll get back to ya lol"

I'm Away, Cant you fuckin read! that my away message i regular use but now it is plain!

"I am just putting this away message because everyone else is doing it."

"Busy planning to be spontaneous."

"Sorry, I'm not here right now. Feel free to talk to the computer as long as you like. I'll get back to you later."

"Money doesn't make you rich. Life makes you rich."

"Statistics say that people who eat live longer than those who don't, so I am eating right now."

"Sleep (n) : the natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored."

"What is your reality?

Leave your reality experience in my message."

"Where is your reality??"

"I'm out somewhere chasing my brain all around. I need to catch them."

/`````\ ,.~°\ /°~./`````\,.~°\ /°~. /
/ /\ \\ \/````\/ // /\ \\ _ \/ _ /
/ /..\ \\ // /..\ \ | |
°~.,/```\,.~° \,¸¸,/\,¸¸,/ °~.,/```\,.~°|....| to be a psycho fool..

%n:The Days had been spoken in hands, but the night had been deafen of the darkness that cannot been seen..

In the Shorts!
Our Pal is in DOOooooooMMMMMEd... (BAWLING)

"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing."
-Oscar Wilde

%n:*<~>*GeT HiGh and FlY hIgH!!!*<~>*

Good Morning
Good Afternoon
Good Night
Til i see %n Tomorrow!

I is the ReStInG with my "broken knee" :-( holla if u care... Peace, peace,later people...:-[

ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZ>:oSHUT THE FUCK UP!!! cant u see i m tryin to PeElS

%n
Go over there...
Move to here..
stop!
Come closer to my msg...

STOP!

Shut the FUCK up!
-Kiandra ;-)

"Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."
-Edgar Allan Poe, Dream Within A Dream, A

thats all my away msg, :dunno: sorry dudes and dudettes

I am not that creative. But my two faves are:

Hey there guys, sorry I am busy at the moment I will answer soon unless the house is on fire, if so please call the fire dept okay??? Thanks!!

FUCK YOU ALL, you should of talked to me when you had the chance, now you gotta wait........

Back