What is your A/S/L ?

I'll ask the mod to clean this topic... ... MODERATOR!!!

{Mod Insert: *cough-cough*...**rubbing my eyes**...***ahems***-- it's DONE!!! ;) ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

Thread's closed and placed under review....posts may be removed, etc.,....

Once everything is in order and acceptable, will be re-opened.

~RR

Thread's re-opened and posts 'edited'....

A small 'note' that may be of importance; Starrygaze did apologized for causing a misunderstanding with this comment: "..I am sorry that I don't mean to post wrong smiley icon..."

Time to get back to pullin' out the driver licenses, id, etc., and reveal your a/s/l/.... :D

~RR

Last edited:
Boult said:
Ah that's true... They, UA, are well known... So you are Az born right? I am...

come to think of it.. I think I chatted with you at DTNO probably at Maloney's couple of months ago. If that's true then that's small world eh..

Cane Corso is your girlfriend? :whistle:

then....

Cane Corso----->:hug:<-----Boult

Boult said:
LOL nah...

lol. I just kidding but I had done with Bucksdodgers because he's 14 years old. :eek:

Do you like to visit or live in Phoenix? or stuck in Tucson?

volcomskatz said:
lol. I just kidding but I had done with Bucksdodgers because he's 14 years old. :eek:

You got to be kidding - I know he will turn 44 or 45 in August :whistle:

I am not crazy about Phoenix but been there before anyway. I grew up in Tucson in my early childhood before I left for eastern coastal states now I am back in Az since 2001.

Boult said:
I am not crazy about Phoenix but been there before anyway. I grew up in Tucson in my early childhood before my I left for eastern coastal states now I am back in Az since 2001.

I had been in Phoenix and it's ok but not my type... I just like climate because of low heat index (humidity).

Yea, I was born in east coast then moved in CA in 1993.

Boult said:
I am not crazy about Phoenix but been there before anyway. I grew up in Tucson in my early childhood before my I left for eastern coastal states now I am back in Az since 2001.

Dont blame you - Tucson is really lovely. Phoenix is just a sprawling city ..on way to become a L.A clone.

Gemtun said:
Yes, Buckdodgers...who else? ;)

I can't believe because he's too immature and ignorant about political issues...

Gemtun said:
Dont blame you - Tucson is really lovely. Phoenix is just a sprawling city ..on way to become a L.A clone.

Only different is climate and LA is more greener than in Phoenix.

volcomskatz said:
I can't believe because he's too immature and ignorant about political issues...

Lets say he is very passionate about what he believes in, even though it may be somewhat misguided ;)

volcomskatz said:
I had been in Phoenix and it's ok but not my type... I just like climate because of low heat index (humidity).

Yea, I was born in east coast then moved in CA in 1993.
yeah Tucson has lower humidity than Phoenix :D

Gemtun said:
Lets say he is very passionate about what he believes in, even though it may be somewhat misguided ;)

Yea, I just ignore him though and argue aren't help then let him to talk and talk.

I'm seems most young members... :whistle:

volcomskatz said:
Only different is climate and LA is more greener than in Phoenix.

Yes but the culture is same - traffic jams, sprawling neighborhoods, not really caring about pollution or environment, etc.

Trust me - I was raised in LA and lived in Phoenix - was there last April and I felt right back in home there - so many former Californians driving erratically and driving up house prices, etc. :)

Back