What is/was your breakfast today?

kokonut

Reaction score
Gonna make me and my family some yummy omelettes.

My bad....but I only drink 1-2 cups of coffee. But on the weekends I do cook a large breakfast (mainly for the boys).

I made some blueberry muffins. Made coffee with our new coffee maker Kuerig. Love this machine even tho I seldom drink coffee. Strong coffee, but very good.

We had oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and pecans.

Toasted bagel with a basil/almond/mayo spread made with basil from a plant on my window sill.
Tomorrow must get back to low-carb.
Right after I eat some strawberries.

Same old, same old. 2 soft-boiled eggs, 1 lightly buttered white toast & a 1/2 glass of milk.

I can not live without grits every morning.

My grandfather was like that....he cooked grits w/cheese every morning, along with salmon. And his biscuits were to die for, all hand-made and very small. I remember (it's been a very long time tho')...when I was about 7, tried to make some biscuits (like the way he did)....dunno what went wrong, but those biscuits were hard as a rock. I knew he would be so angry if I wasted any flour or butermilk!...So I threw the biscuits over the fence behind the garden....

A few days later, he was outside hoeing the garden, and spotted the biscuits over the fence....Oh boy!...Did I ever get a spanking for that.....

This morning, I ate two large pancakes with peanut butter and organic syrup, and of course, drank my another milk. :) EDIT: Oh, and as for lunch, I am going to eat some sandwiches, salad, and drink my juice.

We had oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar and peanut butter.

Protein bar, protein smoothie and a couple of bananas

Breakfast was totally against my dietary requirements as I had it on the road at 6:15 this morning. McD's bacon, egg & cheese biscuit, hash browns and OJ.

Back