what does "drama queen" mean?

Heath said:
Just flip on the tv remote in the afternoon 1:00pm is a good time to the soap opera channel and see what soap opera is all about. You should get the hang of it in about 1 or 2 tv shows what a drama queen means. When I was a kid, my mom, sister and Grandma, especially Grandma loved soap opera. I hated it to the core and wished I could destroy the tv so that it would be mine and not theirs and went outside to play because I could not watch good tv like Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood or something like that with alots of action. I can not believe how boring soap opera can be and do not know how anyone can watch soap opera, man there is something better to do with your time like watching the Discovery Channel or the History Channel or watch learn from construction and carpentery from Bob Villa... Something useful and productive with your time...pick up a good skill or two.

Hey guys you gotta agree with this one right?

Heath said:
Here is what it says.....I took the test for the hell of it.

Your score = 0

Your score = 0 :confused: :-o

May I ask you question?

If you have passionate sex with your significant other and the condom breaks. Do you...
Freak out and assume a baby has been made.
Run to the local clinic to get checked for STD's.
Hope for the best.
????

It look like that it doesn't scare you off or what? I would scare to death and run to doctor for STD and AID test... :Ohno: (It doesn't mean that we slept with a lot of partner but it's just imageable...)

Hi Liebling,

A good question deserves a good answer.

I am not having sex until I find the right woman and marry her then I will not have to worry about the added stress of illict sex. Just the simple act of having sex these days can cause death. I value my life. Thank you and God Bless, Heath

Heath said:
Hi Liebling,

A good question deserves a good answer.

I am not having sex until I find the right woman and marry her then I will not have to worry about the added stress of illict sex. Just the simple act of having sex these days can cause death. I value my life. Thank you and God Bless, Heath

Yes, I know... I do not sleep with men around... I'm happily married for 20 years but it's just imageable question.... I don't mind to answer on this... because I know it's only imageable... I know I would NEVER do that ...

Yes, because once you catch the deadly diease of AIDS. It is a slow and very cruel death. Deaf people do not want to catch the HIV AIDS because one of the symptoms will confirm Deaf people's worst fears , that of going blind... see this chart of medical testing wheter the HIV patient can read and thrink very well and measure the seeing capablity. It is a clean chart and you can enlargen the chart to full size so you can see what the situation is associated with HIV etc.

http://images.medscape.com/pi/editorial/cmecircle/2004/2960/images/figure02_large.gif

DreamDeaf told me about this.... I took

TEST!

Results of "The Test"

How much of a drama queen are you?

Your score = 35

What does your score mean?

According to your answers on the test, you are given to the occasional dramatic outburst. You seem to have days when you are calm and rational, yet others when you ride a temporary roller coaster of emotion. Yes, sometimes you overreact. Perhaps you are more sensitive in certain areas, like your love life or health. Or maybe you go a tad over-the-top during certain times of high stress (or fluctuating hormones... and this happens to both men and women!). Whatever the case, it would certainly be beneficial to keep the theatrics to a minimum. Going over-the-top can spice up your life but it also can cause unnecessary stress. When you're on the verge of freaking out, take a deep breath and consider how things fit into the big picture. Is it really worth it?

Back