what do you think will happen when end times comes??

If people only knew. I’m not concerned about nuclear war as much as the media and religion makes it out to be. Nukes are more of a political weapon than a military one.
what will be done in evil is for good and good for evil. cant have one without the other, that is teh way the world works. Strange concept, i Know... war is everywhere, places that are having one right now and we don;t even know about it. I am not to worry about that because death is a part of life and life is a part of death. Sure I don't want to die as of this moment, but I know I will sooner or later. Fear is what these medias do... They are playing the people of this world on FEAR of man. smh

I considered starting my own religion. The idea was God is real but he forgot where he placed us in the ever expanding Universe. We pray to him in hopes that he can find us. My friend who is Catholic thought it was a solid gold idea! :D

When it looks like end times I will buy your house for $25 because you want one last meal out. Then I will make lots of money when the end gets postponed. Again. Maybe Finlander will dust my new houses for me.

I considered starting my own religion. The idea was God is real but he forgot where he placed us in the ever expanding Universe. We pray to him in hopes that he can find us. My friend who is Catholic thought it was a solid gold idea! :D
Catholics like gold!

Back