What do people have as accessories/equipment for their HAs?

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what accessories/equipment people have as well as their HAs?

I know it will depend on the person and job etc but I'm just curious as I like to have as little as poss.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

I just have a DAI shoe & cable, dehumidifier & superseals... Fairly basic - of course my HA is really basic so I don't have the option of adding a lot to it.

This is what I have to do with the musiclink to get the best sound when listening to the ipod or whatever though....
A0hR51sCUAALT5z.jpg

I don't plan on getting another MusicLink when my current one dies. Will go back to using NoizFree.

This is what I have to do with the musiclink to get the best sound when listening to the ipod or whatever though....
A0hR51sCUAALT5z.jpg

I don't plan on getting another MusicLink when my current one dies. Will go back to using NoizFree.

I actually found those cables very weak and they can break easily, Those noizfree ones are much stronger.

I have the DAI shoes and cable, neck loop and ear hooks (noizfree) for music

I actually found those cables very weak and they can break easily, Those noizfree ones are much stronger.

I have the DAI shoes and cable, neck loop and ear hooks (noizfree) for music

yeah I found that out recently! bought MusicLink Oct. 28, 2011, and it broke last month uugghhhh! I got TecEar to send me a replacement as there's a 1 year warranty, but when this one goes, I'm going back to NoizFree (that one lasts me about a year, year and half... heh). The MusicLink hook is much too small too, and very tricky to place behind the ear in just the right spot for the best sound. As you've noticed, I've taken to taping it on. stupid thing...

An EasyLink+ and a MyLink+. Just got them today! I've tried an iCom and a ComPilot. ComPilot had a very sketchy BT signal. iCom was good but didn't like not being able to turn off Mic. Got the EasyLink and MyLink to use FM at school. Have tried it with the TV and music through my iPhone, and both are great :) Can't wait to try it at school on Monday!

yeah I found that out recently! bought MusicLink Oct. 28, 2011, and it broke last month uugghhhh! I got TecEar to send me a replacement as there's a 1 year warranty, but when this one goes, I'm going back to NoizFree (that one lasts me about a year, year and half... heh). The MusicLink hook is much too small too, and very tricky to place behind the ear in just the right spot for the best sound. As you've noticed, I've taken to taping it on. stupid thing...

If you use it in front of the computer alot try the neckloop that way you wont have to take it on and off your ears everytime you need to go and do somthing.

I don't like the neckloop. I prefer the ear hook, better sound. I usually just end up putting the neckloop on my ear for better sound anyway so eh.

I have the ReSound wireless TV streamer and remote. With the ReSound hearing aid, the only way to change the volume is via the remote, so that's where that plays in. I use the streamer at work connected to my computer and I love it! Really cool as people walking up to my desk don't know I'm listening to music :-D

Used the EasyLink and MyLink to listen to iTunes on my computer and it worked great :) I walked all the way across the house and the signal was still crystal clear :)

A0hR51sCUAALT5z.jpg

I used to do this. Used to drive me crazy as couldn't hear it otherwise. Only after a week, I gave up and bought the DAI leads etc, they were so much better but very quickly found myself not bothered about listening to music.

I have the ComPilot, mainly for FaceTiming my parents but have the option to listen to music as well. :)

I also have the FM system with integrated receiver on my right and a spare universal receiver and a spare integrated receiver as well. Decided there was no point in wearin one on my left as I can not understand any speech out my left.

I used to use Bluetack to stick Musiclinks to my HAs, but have given up on that now, DAI is loads better.

I do think DAI quality is awesome. ComPilot is great, if I was not able to get something like the ComPilot then the DAI way is way better then t coil, I believe.

I use the Resound Unite system with my HA's. LOVE IT! can hook up via bluetooth to TV and iphone/ipod and use remote to mess with volume of each HA.

I have to say, the jewelry is a cool idea. I never though of it.

As far as the telecoil link goes, You can use a telecoil with headphones(over the ear type) because coil to coil cuts out background noise(same as a telephone). I used to use it with headphones a lot before I got my Smartlink FM system. The Smartlink gives me a better sound so I use it, but it is very expensive.

Interesting things on this thread.

nail stickers.......oh wait I don't think those are the accessories you're talking about :D

LOL I have the streamer that came with my hearing aids and the otterbox to keep them in if I'm swimming :3

Back