What do I need to prove I was discriminated against?

You haven't answer my question, did you sign the "Employment at-will" clause?

The reason why I asked is because that clause is so effective that its almost impossible to sue the company. With this clause, the only evidence you need is employer CLEARLY written on black and white paper over why you were terminated (Those would violate EEO). 99.5% of employer won't dare leaving hard evidence.

The problem is back during 80's and 90's with waves of lawsuits including discrimination, Workers comp, etc, most employers and insurance industries learn past mistakes, and made tons of changes, worked with congress, and so on which lead to much more difficult to sue companies. Like I said, I could have been filthy rich if I sue before 2008, thats because workers comp insurance successfully made congress pass law limiting the damages to insurer and companies.

Sadly, I am seeing changes since 2007, where corporations get more greedy and get away.. justified? Nope, it is the voters who voted wrong one, or didn't vote because they were too busy sleeping.

As of right now, many corporations including Wal-fart is lobbying to make it impossible for injury workers sue workers comp! This really pissed me off because of the damages had done on me and I have not get anything for these damages literally and this lobbying is worse.

I was to be cut loose from my position with Water after my HA got wet and shorted out, couldnt get replaced. Said I was a concern for safety since I couldnt hear. Even had the balls to ask me how I got the job...lol Well I transfered back to my old position to keep my career, but after contacting the EEOC they said they wouldnt touch it ( they wont go after government employers) now thats a bunch of BS !
I guess you cant sue yourself as a member of the government huh?

You haven't answer my question, did you sign the "Employment at-will" clause?

The reason why I asked is because that clause is so effective that its almost impossible to sue the company. With this clause, the only evidence you need is employer CLEARLY written on black and white paper over why you were terminated (Those would violate EEO). 99.5% of employer won't dare leaving hard evidence.

The problem is back during 80's and 90's with waves of lawsuits including discrimination, Workers comp, etc, most employers and insurance industries learn past mistakes, and made tons of changes, worked with congress, and so on which lead to much more difficult to sue companies. Like I said, I could have been filthy rich if I sue before 2008, thats because workers comp insurance successfully made congress pass law limiting the damages to insurer and companies.

Sadly, I am seeing changes since 2007, where corporations get more greedy and get away.. justified? Nope, it is the voters who voted wrong one, or didn't vote because they were too busy sleeping.

As of right now, many corporations including Wal-fart is lobbying to make it impossible for injury workers sue workers comp! This really pissed me off because of the damages had done on me and I have not get anything for these damages literally and this lobbying is worse.

No not from my memory. I may have signed it virtually in their tablets or not, I am not sure.

I was to be cut loose from my position with Water after my HA got wet and shorted out, couldn't get replaced. Said I was a concern for safety since I couldn't hear. Even had the balls to ask me how I got the job...lol Well I transferred back to my old position to keep my career, but after contacting the EEOC they said they wouldn't touch it ( they won't go after government employers) now that's a bunch of BS !
I guess you can't sue yourself as a member of the government, huh?

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there another method for government employees? EEOC site even states that for a violation against government employees they have to go through some other channels and not through the EEOC, since the EEOC is for public and private companies and their employees not the government.

Note: Federal employees and job applicants have similar protections, but a different complaint process.

http://www.eeoc.gov/federal/fed_employees/complaint_overview.cfm

^

If you did that and they still said no, then I guess you should have gotten a right to sue letter or something like that! You can't let them get away with a gross violation like that :shock: Thankfully, you were not fired but you had to go to a previous position in order to keep your job? When you got your HA fixed, were they able to give you your position back? If not, then that's a violation I think!

No not from my memory. I may have signed it virtually in their tablets or not, I am not sure.
Almost every employment has a probationary period where an employer can let an employee go with no penalty.

It's usually 90 days. Half a day of training doesn't seem like anything anyone is going to take seriously .

Back