What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still early morning... did learn nothing so far except that it's still pretty dark outside. Too bad the summer soon will be gone :(

I just learned that there is only 6 labs in the world that coordinate the time. One of them is in the NIST building in Boulder Colorado. I pass that building all the times. Nice campus.

Ahhh you're in one of my FAVORITE places ever... lived in Denver/Boulder when I was gosh like 8-10 LOVED IT!!! Eventually Adam and I may end up out there!!!

Aye! My big bro taught me how to do it in the right way. I struggled cook the MANY tri-trips for couple of times to make it PERFECT...FINALLY, i got it right today and i understood how to cook it!!

he said, "that steak is one of tough cook to make it perfect one but you gotta to pour the love, pay attention to, and execute to order to make the perfect one"

perfect seasoning, perfect timing of cooking, and perfect temperature of BBQ.

Ok I'm hungry now... is 9am too early for steak?? :) :)

I learned that there were a great seat sale between Ottawa and Phoenix and it would cost $313 a round trip. The seats are to bebooked for next month to March 2011 only. :shock:

I learned that there were a great seat sale between Ottawa and Phoenix and it would cost $313 a round trip. The seats are to bebooked for next month to March 2011 only. :shock:

Are you anticipating Ottawa winter? :lol:

I learned that the majority are so transparent in their vindictiveness that it is actually funny.

(Oh Jillio you missed all the FUN drama yesterday! :giggle: )

I learned that there will be significant cooling of the weather in my location this week.

i learn that Parkour is one of craziest jumps stunts... im probably end up in dead instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back