What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're in luck :cool2:

You need to come down and ride a bull. It's just like 4 wheelin' except there is no steering.

Great aunt????? You don't look near old enough. Then again my daughter has and Aunt that is only 7 months older than she is

Lol. Thanks. Well, it's easy to become an great aunt especially if you come from a family of six children.

CONGRATS miss delectable!!! it's fun... let me know if you'd like me to make a baby quilt for your great niece. ;) should you had known that before going back austra, you would'va got a bunch of cute clothes for her (or him!!). for some reason I have a feeling it's going to be another girl. :D

Thanks Freckles. My mother has already mentioned that she'll make a quilt for the baby as she has done for the past few grandkids and now great kids. Heh, we were told about the baby only two days ago, so it would have been pointless shopping for baby clothes in US.

I was thinking it'll be another boy :lol:

By the way, it's my 21 and a half years old nephew and his fiancee who's expecting second child.

interesting so i guess i live in the wrong state - always wanted to have a cowboy boyfriend lol

Maybe not the wrong state but just the wrong type of guys... you're gonna find shallow immature boys anywhere... BUT you can also find mature MEN in any state too... there's the difference... maturity level (not age but maturity). Because when a man is mature and self confident he can see past the outside and he WANTS to get to know a woman for WHO she is-- and when he can do that she's beautiful to him regardless of what anyone else says;)

PS cowboys are great can't say I blame ya there :) :)

I've not seen a decent man at all in the last 7 years since my divorce. I'm beginning to think they no longer exist, either that or they are greatly endangered!

As for women, there's plenty of them it's just hard finding the right one for you.

I've not seen a decent man at all in the last 7 years since my divorce. I'm beginning to think they no longer exist, either that or they are greatly endangered!

As for women, there's plenty of them it's just hard finding the right one for you.

LOL yeah I do think they're becoming more endangered... or well hidden!!

Been inside the house the whole day so the only thing I "learnt" today is: man, the crap you can find on the internet :shock: ROFL

i learn how to say no. im surprise, because im soft heart and kid at the heart..

I can see it now :

"I just helped a man!"

LOL.

*snicker* yeah something like that... quarterly notes would be nice to...lol

Seriously there are still good guys out there... some just don't want to let on they're a good one so they don't get hurt too... (my lil bro is that way)

I learned while organizing for winter that my green Converse high tops with "I <3 Zombies" laces are missing!

This is tragic. :(

I learned while organizing for winter that my green Converse high tops with "I <3 Zombies" laces are missing!

I feel your pain. I have a couple of shirts that are favorites that are now missing.

I feel your pain too. My favorite t shirt are missing 5 yrs ago and i still can't find it. :(

I loaned my favorite hoodie to a girl at a softball tourney in January because she was freezing. She says she gave it back but it's not on my shelf of hoodies. :hmm:

Note to self......only loan out stuff you don't like

I sometimes really wonder where stuff goes off to? I lost a pair of my favorite sweatpants and never found them back and I know I didn't take them to some other place. How can a house loose something is beyond me! :cool2:

Crossing fingers for you to find them eventually back!

I loaned my favorite hoodie to a girl at a softball tourney in January because she was freezing. She says she gave it back but it's not on my shelf of hoodies. :hmm:

Note to self......only loan out stuff you don't like

She love the smell of your hoodie, and she secretly lied about it and keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back