What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a very important discussion from a friend on VP recently about the hospital's use of video conferencing/VRI in hospitals in case interpreter wasn't available locally....they use the Video conferencing equipment to get the interpreter from other city to assist the client with the doctors and I realized that in my hometown that they don't have that technology and I asked for the information from my friend to do the same for the deaf community in Canberra

Sound great!

I learned that my cat decided to be weird by eating popcorn. He never did until very recently!

Why not just dump a few drops of hydrogen peroxide down there?

I don't think it is good so enough so I bought special mouthwash that has hydrogen peroxide in.

I learned that horse shampoo/conditioner really do work for people with long hair like mine

True story. The End! I discovered that about last week sometime. My friend used to use it and it is really quite good!

:hmm:

I also learned that a study group or ASL is a wonderful idea! My study group of 4 are the ones that really are understanding the material and always get A's or B's on quizzes and tests!

The average human body produces enough lard to make 7 bars of soap.

The average person will unknowingly consume about 12 pubic hairs from eating at fast food restaurants.

Have a nice day.

... learnt why the clock was clocking one way and not the other way around. And if you change the rotation of the clock and put people in a room (without them knowing) they feel uncomfortable without actually knowing why... :D

... learnt why the clock was clocking one way and not the other way around. And if you change the rotation of the clock and put people in a room (without them knowing) they feel uncomfortable without actually knowing why... :D

A good way to bug the shit out of someone you hate. :D

I have learned earlier that there is a Ben & Jerry's ice creams in Australia... :shock: But bummer thing is, it is in another states in cities like Melbourne and Sydney. :(

I have learned earlier that there is a Ben & Jerry's ice creams in Australia... :shock: But bummer thing is, it is in another states in cities like Melbourne and Sydney. :(

Tell them to send the ice cream truck to your house. :lol:

From Melbourne to Perth it would be about 1 day and 18 hours for a truck to deliver a ice cream. :lol:

:shock: wow! Learned that you are quite a distance to the nearest Ben and Jerry's icecream.

From Melbourne to Perth it would be about 1 day and 18 hours for a truck to deliver a ice cream. :lol:

I wonder if it would hold up if shipped by courier service on dry ice?

I learned that people aren't as harsh about me coming out as I had previously believed. But I still have to have that dreaded face to face conversation.

... learnt why the clock was clocking one way and not the other way around. And if you change rotation of the clock and put people in a room (without them knowing) they feel uncomfortable without actually knowing why... :D

akhem at the risk of looking like a dill, but how do you get a clock that wil rotate the other way? its there some specific clock brands or what type of clock mechanism would do that? its really interesting i want to see it for myself (and have it ready to piss someone off when they come to my place)

just curious... or did you meant wind back the time say 2 hours or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back