What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I learned that I have been here only less then a year and I got on the 11th page! WOOT ME!:dance2::dance:

neat to see my SN on the first page. cool! I do not know if i can keep up with posting here. but i m good at babbling posting so i can make more points. :hmm:

Leave your hearing aid on when you take it out your hearing friend can trace the feedback.

Learned that my son is really gonna be busy in school this year. He's not looking forward to it for the most part, but kind of is. Makes no sense, but it's hard to explain clearly.

Oh, also learned, that my daughter wants to make hats and scarves for soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Jiro is still the leader.... You have to post sources to qualify...

Maybe you better go back and cite and reference where it was requested of you. You actually quoted without a reference. One can make a general statement without a reference. One cannot quote without a citation.

No one found any information for me. I did it on my own. Guess some people just aren't motivated to learn and have to be spoon fed everything. Oh, well.

Learned that my son is really gonna be busy in school this year. He's not looking forward to it for the most part, but kind of is. Makes no sense, but it's hard to explain clearly.

Makes perfect sense to me!!! LOL (especially if he's a teenager!)

I learned my brother has bought a new truck today. It looks sharp. It is a 2004 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Z71 that is electric blue with an aftermarket muffler that rumbles. Glad he found something he liked that he could afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back