What did you do that was "Green" today?

Stop it. Just stop this nonsense right now. Get back in your 8mpg monster truck, drive to Walmart, buy some gmo corn-fed beef, and punch a hippie.

You are really starting to piss me off. :mad:

:laugh2:

I love my Honda.....Not sure what my MPG is yet. Haven't had to get gas.

BTW my last post was typed while watching "Saving the Bay" on PBS 9 :)

I collected some appliances to be parted out and stripped of copper. Hiring someone to do that.

Most airbag circuitry is made out of gold wiring. 80's era sparkplugs and junk jewelry ... Rhodium.

rh1825lns.gif

That's about $2,200 per ounce.

Cleaned the streets of San Francisco today! Well..... One street but it's really really long!

I am not believing this. Within 6 months of TXGolfer moving to California - he's joined the hippie movement. What's next? Are you going to let your hair grow out and wear old beat up clothes and flip flops and drink water from a metal bottle?

I didn't do anything green, but I saw the greenest fellow I've seen around here:
A dude wearing a skullcap, plaid button down shirt, old beat up jeans, flip flops, had long hair and a full beard, emaciated looking, drove a Yaris with a bike rack on the back and he went into the gas station with his reusable metal water bottle to ask for water and he got it for free I reckon. My first thought was - California transplant. LOL.

I am not believing this. Within 6 months of TXGolfer moving to California - he's joined the hippie movement. What's next? Are you going to let your hair grow out and wear old beat up clothes and flip flops and drink water from a metal bottle?

I didn't do anything green, but I saw the greenest fellow I've seen around here:
A dude wearing a skullcap, plaid button down shirt, old beat up jeans, flip flops, had long hair and a full beard, emaciated looking, drove a Yaris with a bike rack on the back and he went into the gas station with his reusable metal water bottle to ask for water and he got it for free I reckon. My first thought was - California transplant. LOL.

:lol: well I haven't cut my hair in 2 months..... I was always a flip flop wearer but now with jeans. :). Frayed at the bottom of course. No metal bottle though..... I carry a bobble instead. :). Filtered water....mmm

:lol: well I haven't cut my hair in 2 months..... I was always a flip flop wearer but now with jeans. :). Frayed at the bottom of course. No metal bottle though..... I carry a bobble instead. :). Filtered water....mmm

Oh lordy, are you scrawny looking as well as though you live strictly on tofu, rice, coffee, and water and nothing else? :P

Next time I see this guy, I'll be sure to get a pic and post it on facebook.

Oh lordy, are you scrawny looking as well as though you live strictly on tofu, rice, coffee, and water and nothing else? :P

Next time I see this guy, I'll be sure to get a pic and post it on facebook.

Can't do scrawny.....I like to lift weights too much.

Green decision

Wow I am so blown away by everyone trying to be more "green" I wear the same clothers (jeans and tee shirts) from college. PFH there is an entire line of hemp based items for lotions, and other things..Most can be found at
Herb stores, (NOT GNC).they smell so good.I have my own tote bags that I made from old jeans my friends were gonna toss??? NOOOO, and people commented on them all the time, sturdy and practical. Today we had a community park "clean up day" It was great the kids really got into it and we also planted some small trees. I know I have told you all before but I build birdhouses from wood I find and people give me. Each one is different and I think I am going to give some that I have made and just have to finish to the kids that helped today. smile they can kep them and watch the birds or maybe they want to re gift..laughing..Its just fun when they see their work and take pride in the park...I made cupcakes and real lemonade as well..We all had a nice day...Midnight♥♥♥

Yay

It all sounds good Tex..and Hippie is not a 4 letter word...I am a child of the 60's Yes I have several original lava lamps and I have made really great tasting dishes using tofu..I still like Patchuli incense and I will stay " forever young"...yeah..Midnight♥♥♥ Peace Begins Within

So I take it that you have a bit of 'oomph', yes?

:lol: yeah I guess so. I have a fairly small waist but I think it's safe to say people aren't happy when they find out they are sitting next to me in a stadium. :lol:

Gathered the copper I had reclaimed from appliances. Turning it into water sculptures....gotta find some good rock.

Back