What are your favourite sports?

RainGurl

Reaction score
I like basket ball, football, hockey, figure stating, horse jumping and I love bowling too.

So what are your favourite sports?

I like football. Prefect fun and play with women and men on park I saw old commerical tv long time ago. I always go to bowling few times. My daughter keeps better cuz she is 8 year old.

SWIMMING!!!

I like to watch hockey, Olympics and soccer (depend who playing)

Wonder if biking is a sport?

Real life, I do love Swimming, Slo-pitch baseball, bowling and biking (I can be clumsy) LOL

To watch the TV sports... *PUKES* isn't my favorite cookies..
To Watch the Deaf Sports.. Depend exictement final tourauments...Espically My hubby's play on slo-pitch baseball.. of course I must rooting him cheering.. lurv see his butt tight short pant.. (chuckles)

To watch my children's sports... Lovely exictement and cheering.. Wha.. a sports!

Baseball, Golf, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Bowling, back-riding horses, and almost all of sports ;)

I am actually a fan more than a player. I do love bowling. However, I love to watch baseball and football, and sometimes golf.

I love Volleyball!!!! I participated Track and Field, basketball and softball. I never really liked playing softball. I do like watching baseball.

I also like watching figure skating, gymnastics and basketball!!!!

Heres my Rankings
1.NFL Football
2.WWE Wrestling
3.Baseball
4.College Football
5.College Basketball
6.NBA Basketball
7.NASCAR
8.Boxing

I like mainly strolling. I'm not an active man but I like walking along streets and thinking or dreaming of something different :)

Football and WWE all the way!!! I do also like other all sports...

To actually participate, I LOVE swimming... I used to like softball, but not anymore.

To watch... I love OU (Sooners) football!!!!!!! I will watch other sports if I am bored enough! LOL

kmjbmama

Mixed Martial Arts ( UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship® - PRIDEFC Official Website - K-1 OFFICIAL WEBSITE )

NCAA Football ( I am Uconn football season ticket holder )

Winter Olympic Games

World Cup (soccer here and football to rest of the world)

Part Time NASCAR (watching first 50 laps and final 50 laps)

Not big fan of any pro sports expect NHL...still fan of Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Patriots from my young ages. Greedy owners and greedy players and steriod users lost my interesting....still watching them for awhile.

Other than being potato couch with TV sports. I am enjoying to do :

Swimming

Hiking

Biking

Walking

Landscaping

I like NFL Football, WWE Wrestling, College Basketball, Hockey, & a few others I guess.

I love to watch Hockey live games - once in awhile on television.

I enjoy watching ice skates olympic, boat shows, etc on television...

I do enjoy go swimming, skating, hiking, camping, fishing, boating, etc etc..

Summer is almost over! pfft...lol

I love to watch Football, Nascar racing

I like to play Volleyball on the beach

it is very difficult for me to sit on the sofa and watch all sports on weekends except i love any summer and winter olympics sports and of course outdoor extreme sports...

personally i love doing my activities to keep myself in good shape...

rock climbing (my passion !)

biking (road and mtn)

running

inline skating

hiking(i prefer backpacking)

Back