What are you thinking about? Part VIII

:ty: for explaining what you're busy with, Travis. My husband also does programming. He is a very technical person.
AC- oh no! sorry about your eye!:hug:
Thank you I am busy pretty alots of well, Nice hear story :) that is awesome :) I am very busy times pretty very busy

That was about it. I had been seeing this huge spider for several days and it was freaking me out. So I was hurtling myself into the garage and out. And bonked myself into the door.

On another note, this huge spider with glowing eyes was following me all around outside. He or she also had monster fangs as well. Sometimes green sometimes black sometimes some other fricking color.

That makes sense if spiders bother you to begin with. It is loose dogs that have me reacting that way!

I am thinking no holidays in October for me at work. They come in November the holiday lol

I am thinking and praying for a friend I've known for 18 years.... learned that my friend lost her daughter on her birthday yesterday, today is her daughter's birthday. Very sad, I can't imagine their birthdays will ever be the same anymore. She has not disclosed on what happened in social media at this time.

With the car accident I had earlier this week.... it just doesn't seem to end..

I am thinking and praying for a friend I've known for 18 years.... learned that my friend lost her daughter on her birthday yesterday, today is her daughter's birthday. Very sad, I can't imagine their birthdays will ever be the same anymore. She has not disclosed on what happened in social media at this time.

((HUGS))

I'm thinking about Reba and AD members after Hurricane Matthew hit yesterday.

Thinking about the past week dealing with my 10 year old's hysterics over the rumors of clowns hunting kids out. He even locked me out of the house one time this week due to his fears of clowns coming in our house. OMG

3 people were just arrested in my state for dressing as scary clowns and scaring kids. One was guy following a school bus and scaring little kids as they got off the bus. He thought would be "funny " The other were 2 women jumping out their cars and scaring kids for "fun". I didn't see one of these people laughing when standing front of a judge.

Deep in thought. So much drama in some people's lives and I want no part of it. But they spew it anyway. And if I completely separate myself, then it will create drama for me. It's some sort of quicksand. :(

3 people were just arrested in my state for dressing as scary clowns and scaring kids. One was guy following a school bus and scaring little kids as they got off the bus. He thought would be "funny " The other were 2 women jumping out their cars and scaring kids for "fun". I didn't see one of these people laughing when standing front of a judge.
I'm surprised more clowns haven't been shot. So many of these people are carrying weapons fake and real.

Sounds like you've had bad days lately! Sorry about that. Is your car totaled? I know it is hard being a parent when one lost a child. I hope your friend is doing all right.

Can anyone tell me what started the Clown Cult movement?? Nobody has said anything else.

Sounds like you've had bad days lately! Sorry about that. Is your car totaled? I know it is hard being a parent when one lost a child. I hope your friend is doing all right.

Thanks, No.. my SUV is drivable, just needs new rear bumper. The Honda that hit me is totaled with serious damage in the front end and airbag deployed.

My friend is grieving right now and is with her immediate family.

Thanks, No.. my SUV is drivable, just needs new rear bumper. The Honda that hit me is totaled with serious damage in the front end and airbag deployed.

My friend is grieving right now and is with her immediate family.

A week ago, my Rav4 needs a bit of new paint on the corner of the rear bumper. I live in the apartment complex. The maintenance guy drove his golf cart backed up and nearly rammed into it. No bump except the paint peeled off. He offered to pay for it.

Can anyone tell me what started the Clown Cult movement?? Nobody has said anything else.
From what I can gather it seems to be a publicity stunt for the new "It" movie remake, and now people are just joining in as a fad.

Clalvin, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time recently and glad you're ok from that accident!

Ayden...I commented recently somewhere else on social media that the clown sightings remind me of that movie "It"! I didn't know that there actually -was- going to be an updated "It" movie and that the the clown stuff is related to that...wow....

I just saw in a newspaper that police will be at schools in towns near me b/c of the clown scarce happening everywhere. This is really sicken to me b/c little kids love clowns and some sickos are going around freaking people out or worst.

Back