What are you thinking about? Part VIII

How awesome this forum is not. It got turned into rabbit poop ? Really ?

Don't tell Calvin, but: When the cat is away...the mice play...:D

That I'm sick today with maybe the flu. Going to so suck tomorrow. Because I have things to do. Go into the office on a Saturday when it's dark and gloomy. See a friend afterward.

And it's kind of upsetting me that I feel like I have to go in a Saturday even when I'm sick just because people at the office can't get their act together. I feel like putting up a big fight but that might just make me lose my job lol. I have to figure out how many guts I've got.

And it's kind of upsetting me that I feel like I have to go in a Saturday even when I'm sick just because people at the office can't get their act together. I feel like putting up a big fight but that might just make me lose my job lol. I have to figure out how many guts I've got.

Well if you have time tomorrow you could always creatively do something to one of their desks/cubes/office...Hmmm.

That sucks though.. especially when you are sick.

Well I will have to do a lot of work tomorrow since I never made it in today. But it sucks that I can't be sick and not worry about it. I still have to go in. But I'm really looking forward to after work.

I am thinking on how to get to the last post of a thread

AC, sorry to read you don't feel good:hug:and also about going in on Sat. I worked every Sat. for a couple of years and it sucked-

AC, if you are sick, stay home and rest. I cant imagine having to go to work while being sick with the flu. Hope you feel better.

I work for a church though and I have to have everything finished for tomorrow morning services. They do everything so last minute and that frustrates me like if I'm sick I still have to go in.

Time to have a conversation with the staff and tell them to get their act together and finish sooner than last minute. It's ridiculous.

I am thinking my new diffuser is amazing! The aroma is relaxing and comfortable. Young Living Essential oils are awesome!

Back