What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am thinking about fixing a good dinner later. Gourmet hamburgers mmmmm

Was on the Gallaudet campus today for an CI event (needed to be moved indoor due to the rain and they lucked out that Gallaudet has space available). Saw some of the old buildings as I was leaving. They were interesting and neat.

Was on the Gallaudet campus today for an CI event (needed to be moved indoor due to the rain and they lucked out that Gallaudet has space available). Saw some of the old buildings as I was leaving. They were interesting and neat.
I have always wanted to go there :) thats neat that you got to go :)

I am thinking, my car looks new because I got the mats washed front and back . It feels like I am driving a brand new car :mrgreen:

I am thinking, my car looks new because I got the mats washed front and back . It feels like I am driving a brand new car :mrgreen:
That’s so nice. I am going to get my car washed tomorrow before I leave for my vacation. I live on a half-paved, half-dirt road, so my car is often dirty! But I keep the interior clean as heck.

That’s so nice. I am going to get my car washed tomorrow before I leave for my vacation. I live on a half-paved, half-dirt road, so my car is often dirty! But I keep the interior clean as heck.

My interior is always kept clean. When the mats are icky and have them washed it makes a difference. I will have the front seats done next time they look a little dirty.

i think my truck needs a good cleaning. :D now ready for some zzzzz nitey nite ya'll!

Back