What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reba said:
I like Allergen's Refresh Plus.

I also had all four of my punctal ducts cauterized. That's supposed to help but I'm not convinced.

My doctor's going to start me on Restasis.

He suggested I try these but I'm not ready yet:

Extreme dry eyes can be treated with new bigger contacts

I haven't gotten to that point yet with cauterization though in hindsight I probably would have wanted something like that 3-4 years ago when my eyes were so awful with crusted up, red and probably dry eyes...I thought it was allergies at the time (maybe, maybe not) as it only happened between around April to August/September.

Will check out the Allergan one- I saw that one also. As for contacts... noooo never again. Had to use them for 5 years at one time...was a pain in the butt for me.

Last edited:
The way bras are being made today you could ball volley ball with them , they're all rubber . My dog would like it toy for him to play with .

an American thing?not sure that take off over here unless it comes from Anne Summers you have google that one

How I can't wait to be off for the weekend! I finished everything for the work week so I could go now, but I hate to leave so early.

Glad I made it to the hostel before the storm hit. I was walking towards the dark clouds.

I know... Its just weird... but then again I live in the south... Heat, humidity and rubber do not mix well at all :/

Yeah it get that way here in the summer and your skin can't breath in with rubber on it . I saw some pants that had no cotton in them ,they were 100 % man made fabric and felt horrible on . I didn't buy them . GROSS!

Yeah it get that way here in the summer and your skin can't breath in with rubber on it . I saw some pants that had no cotton in them ,they were 100 % man made fabric and felt horrible on . I didn't buy them . GROSS!

There are some mixed blends of man-made fabric that I am okay with... But generally that is for skirts or outer wear... Against the skin I prefer natural products, but never wool... Wool and my skin have huge arguments that I lose to...

Super nervous....my son and his girlfriend just put an offer on a house.

Super nervous....my son and his girlfriend just put an offer on a house.

I would be too , that is really risky buying a house with a g/f or b/f.
I hope your son has the deed made out so if they break up he can get his share of money back . First time buyers use to be able to get a break on their mortgage , not sure if you still get this.

I would be too , that is really risky buying a house with a g/f or b/f.
I hope your son has the deed made out so if they break up he can get his share of money back . First time buyers use to be able to get a break on their mortgage , not sure if you still get this.

I'm not worried about them, they have been together forever. Buying a house is so stressful and I just want them to be in a safe area, get a nice home that does not have a lot of problems. They have been saving for this for a really long time.

One house we purchased ended up being a nightmare. We checked with all the neighbors before we moved in, checked the schools, crime reports etc. First few months were great, then a ton of renters moved in and the place went to hell. We lived there for three long years...took a huge loss on that house just to get the heck out.

I'm not worried about them, they have been together forever. Buying a house is so stressful and I just want them to be in a safe area, get a nice home that does not have a lot of problems. They have been saving for this for a really long time.

One house we purchased ended up being a nightmare. We checked with all the neighbors before we moved in, checked the schools, crime reports etc. First few months were great, then a ton of renters moved in and the place went to hell. We lived there for three long years...took a huge loss on that house just to get the heck out.

It is always risky buying a house whether you are married, a couple or even as a single person. We bought our house in 2007 and then in 2008, the house market crashed. Our value dropped over $100K so we owed over $100K more than what it was worth. To this day, we still have no equity and we want to sell it so badly but we are stuck.

Shel, have you tried a home modification loan? It could lower your payments, but you could still pay what you used to pay. The extra goes to principal so you would recoup some of your equity faster. Because less goes to interest, assuming the modification loan interest rate is less than what your current rate is.

Shel, have you tried a home modification loan? It could lower your payments, but you could still pay what you used to pay. The extra goes to principal so you would recoup some of your equity faster. Because less goes to interest, assuming the modification loan interest rate is less than what your current rate is.

My hubby just told me something about that a few weeks ago. When he returns from taking our son to karate, I will ask him about it. We already refinanced this house 2 times. I am hesitate to do it again. We need to sell this house badly!

My hubby just told me something about that a few weeks ago. When he returns from taking our son to karate, I will ask him about it. We already refinanced this house 2 times. I am hesitate to do it again. We need to sell this house badly!

It's not a refinance. A modification loan is different. Talk to your banker. I did this with my last house and it helped tremendously. It got my house sold so I could build the new house.

Syvia Plath programme on to what tragic life she had even her sex life was scrutinise no wonder she comit suicide ted Hughes powerful man he spent rest of life burden with guilt.i think she best poet out of the States..I hope young Americans know of her

Syvia Plath programme on to what tragic life she had even her sex life was scrutinise no wonder she comit suicide ted Hughes powerful man he spent rest of life burden with guilt.i think she best poet out of the States..I hope young Americans know of her

I don't think young Americans know her, I don't think older Americans do either unless they studied literature. I did read The Bell Jar. That's all I know about her.

It is always risky buying a house whether you are married, a couple or even as a single person. We bought our house in 2007 and then in 2008, the house market crashed. Our value dropped over $100K so we owed over $100K more than what it was worth. To this day, we still have no equity and we want to sell it so badly but we are stuck.

I think I'm more nervous for them than I was for us. Houses here are so expensive and are selling super fast. They put an offer in on a house they really liked but it sold one hour before their offer.

Shel...sorry you're in that situation. I know how hard you work. Hope you can find a solution soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back