What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else too? Who?

DeafTim's the only one I know about. Yawn. *So* sad. :laugh2:

I am thinking I am sleepy all of a sudden but I need to get cleaned up and ready to go to my DD's girl scout meeting tonight at 6:00. If I hurry and get ready now, I might have time for a short cat nap before we go. If I still feel a bit sluggish I will drink a small red bull to perk me up for a bit. I will try to go to bed at a decent hour tonight and not stay up until stupid o'clock watching senseless YouTube videos.

What I am thinking about is how to calm an explosive anger that smolders and makes me not want to eat. I was out running a few errands, hubby comes home sick from work. Seems dinner at the restaurant did not agree with him. I distinctly told him, to lie down, drink water and if he felt like he could handle it, to eat a few saltine crackers. I was bring home Pepto Bismal and apple juice for him. So, what does he do, he takes a can of soup that was designed for a meal (it's a 4 serving can) and has the soup with a glass of milk. Needless to say, he got sick again. I get home, find out what happened and am so angry I can't eat. I hate being this way.

I was always about 110 lbs all my adult life. For some reason, I have gained about 20 lbs over the last couple of years. And guess where those 20 lbs went? My boobies !!!!! NOTHING fits me anymore in terms of tops and bras. Sigh. I hate clothes shopping now. I'm still wearing a size 3 jeans, but a 36D bra. YUK.

I wish the same would happen to me when I put on weight!

Time to fix dinner. We had a late lunch, so dinner is late.

thinking about reserving a romantic getaway for my hubby and I during my Christmas break. We need it. We both work 4 jobs plus raising a child btw us.

Still very disturbed by a little cock party this morning at work... I hope to never encounter it again. Thinking about how much I love my apartment after tidying it up and putting a pot of real flowers on my table. It feels... Homey.

Still very disturbed by a little cock party this morning at work... I hope to never encounter it again. Thinking about how much I love my apartment after tidying it up and putting a pot of real flowers on my table. It feels... Homey.

I'm afraid to ask but will anyway - what the heck is a cock party?

Why the HELL do hearing people think they have the rights to yell at you where you tell them you're HOH!!!??? I was on the phone today with Verizon office for Disability and told the woman I was HOH and she start yelling at me!! I asked why are you yelling at me?" And she said " I told her I was HOH." WTF!
I told her that that does not give her permission to yell at me! I was so pissed off! I told the woman I could hear her but had trouble understanding her. It that hard to understand?? People yell at you or talk so soft you can't hear them.

I'm afraid to ask but will anyway - what the heck is a cock party?

A "customer" flashed me on my work's videophone. :shock: He seemed to get off by talking to me... I don't even know who he is, but he has called me in the past. Sending me a love letter, flowers, and money...

Now it has come to this point. I think I'll have to stop answering his calls.

Why the HELL do hearing people think they have the rights to yell at you where you tell them you're HOH!!!??? I was on the phone today with Verizon office for Disability and told the woman I was HOH and she start yelling at me!! I asked why are you yelling at me?" And she said " I told her I was HOH." WTF!
I told her that that does not give her permission to yell at me! I was so pissed off! I told the woman I could hear her but had trouble understanding her. It that hard to understand?? People yell at you or talk so soft you can't hear them.

tell them you are deaf as stone and I am sure they will stop yelling. It worked for me.

I'm thinking about how much should I give donation to AD. Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back