What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahaha! :laugh2: I'll start having to use that expression!

hope people won't mistaken it as "omg the President has been assassinated!?!?"

Nope. It is as dead as Osama.

Sorry, girl. If it makes you feel better, my car is stuck at Target with a DEAD battery. I couldn't get the bolt loosened to get the dead battery out. Luckily a friend is coming tomorrow to help.

Blah at life!!!

ah.... funny thing is... it's at Target... I think it has this chemical solution (or WD-5) where you spray it onto battery bolt to loosen it up because it gets gunked up by battery chemical and corrosion over years.

Ya coulda buy tools there to loosen bolt up and then return it :lol:

ah.... funny thing is... it's at Target... I think it has this chemical solution (or WD-5) where you spray it onto battery bolt to loosen it up because it gets gunked up by battery chemical and corrosion over years.

Ya coulda buy tools there to loosen bolt up and then return it :lol:
WD-40? Are you in the automotive aisle often? :hmm:

I was a bit confused as I was completely unaware of a WD-5 product, but I was however familiar with the WD-40!! :lol:

I have heard that WD-40 works and that a regular Coke Classic will also remove the corrosion (although I would think it would leave a sticky mess behind).

However I am confident in the Diet Coke and Mentos rumors! LMBO!!

I hope ya will do well.. good luck and remember think clearly and ya will have a good plan.. I'm sure ya will be fine.. just dont crap out fast ok? LOL :giggle:

:ty:I am afraid that last sentence just might happen:giggle: I am excited , it's opening night of the gym as well!

I hope so too! One of my cats (7 years old) had one a few months ago. It was freaky, and not in a good way. But she seemed to bounce out of it just fine, and we have not seen another one since.

I know! It was weird to say the least. He bounced right out of it soon afterward. But he seems to sleep a lot today. It's his dinner time now and he's not coming out to demand his dinner!

aww is your cat ok now? does his or her head tilt down? my kitty had a seizure and his body and head isnt the same as before. but his personality is the same. whew. hope your kittys ok! let me know about it.

He seems to be okay as far as I can determine. He seems to be fine physically.

When he had the seizure, his ears started trembling rapidly. Also it felt like he was purring but it was quite deep, and the sound was different.

All we can do is to keep an eye on him. He's 13, so I suppose he'll be more fragile than before.

Thinking about moseying out of the city this afternoon to drive south to camp there and take in the saturday night dance and sunday all day ukrainian dance shows.. hoping to hell I wont be needed to get back into the city early for work sunday afternoon (manager better find someone as I already told him I am camping and he would do his best to find someone... ) should be fun for sure.. ah.

Thinking about how nice it is to have a day off to just sit around the house and play on the laptop!! :)

Only have 5 more weeks of School!! Then 160 hour externship then I will be on my way to working on my career!

I think so next week I figure out new on replace Monday! soon it is hard to figure out lots!

Thinking my daughter is a sweetie today. She is finally washing out a litter box for me as I am not able to. Legs are not being very supportive today.

Thinking my daughter is a sweetie today. She is finally washing out a litter box for me as I am not able to. Legs are not being very supportive today.

That is very sweet. I hope your legs feel better soon!

I like the "daughter is a sweetie" part - not so much the "legs not being supportive" part. Anyway, so nice to have your daughter's help.

thinking how much I am looking forward to stayi.ng home tonight and relaxing. Had a VERY busy week from doing something everyday and coming down with the flu on top of it. That's why I haven't been on much this week. Working until 3 today. 90 mins left of my shift!

That's generous of her. That's what family is all about plus more!

I am thinking about when is the best time to go to RIB FEST today. I love me some ribs. Oh YEEEEEESSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back