What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fun enjoy lots of grow my mind strong! It is very pretty lots of figure out Lots of improve joyful effort!

I have a headache that doesn't make sense. I am sleeping as much as normal (7 hours of interrupted sleep), my hair is clean, I am eating somewhat properly, I am staying hydrated and the house is clean and there are no odors present. Could be I'm reading too much. Could be a delayed reaction to MIL's news over the weekend. Could be my glasses need to be replaced again. (It's been 6 months) I don't want to get back onto caffeine. I have taken my medicine but it's still not going away. Just a nagging ache like I've been crying for 3 days.

I have a headache that doesn't make sense. I am sleeping as much as normal (7 hours of interrupted sleep), my hair is clean, I am eating somewhat properly, I am staying hydrated and the house is clean and there are no odors present. Could be I'm reading too much. Could be a delayed reaction to MIL's news over the weekend. Could be my glasses need to be replaced again. (It's been 6 months) I don't want to get back onto caffeine. I have taken my medicine but it's still not going away. Just a nagging ache like I've been crying for 3 days.

sorry hear you pain suffer! are you okay! you tried? too much! do you have troubleshooting problem something wrong eyeglass

It must be from stress from having everything go wrong over the weekend.

Most likely. I wonder if a walk would help, but my thermometer just popped up and it's 96 outside. Not going out there.

I think so too much overwhelming something weeekend,

suggest to your relax and rest nap! reason not enough increase worst to stresss

I am concern about to your high stress!

I am lots of stress cope heavy stress overwhelming emotion!

Just found an old gift card to Barnes and Noble... Probably 10 year old. I checked its balance and it still has 57 cents on it! Win.

I agree. I get tension head aches from stress.

Same here. Rest and relaxation is the only way to get rid of them. Hope that will help you, KristinaB.

Thinking I may waste some gas a take a drive this evening just to relax quite a bit before bed. I love driving along A1A from the Island of Palm Beach down to Lake Worth back onto the mainland. The smell of the ocean and the waves are very relaxing. It's not a long drive and my mother would love it.

I am pretty exciting high hyper I don't know feeling body I am puzzled it I think so something wrong my medication stranger

I stress too much hard work tough I am positive I am very patient try best hard lots of study!

Another find of the day... 3 rusty saw blades hidden away in my storage room that I never knew of until now and they're not mine. I'll just give them away. They're probably still good? I have no idea.

I wish redbull on addiction :lol: I can't redbull high addiction serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back