What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go to horse race at Long Island to understand the "thrill" of it. Right now - I think it's stupid :lol: but maybe seeing it in person might change my perspective.

Honestly, for me, I don't love the horse races. I cringe sometimes when they're running. I expect to see them snap their little ankles! And I hate that, because I know what is the usual outcome of that. We're going only to have a little betting on the winners. I'll keep myself occupied otherwise while the actual races are happening. The folks are going -- they wanted to go for an early Father's Day thing.

Thinking that I wish I could wear my hearing aide for my students' promotion ceromony tonight. The song "Fireworks" by Katy Perry will be playing. GRRRR @ this damn ear infection!

I'm thinking that the Wal-Mart brand of charcoal was a bad buy. I won't buy this charcoal again.

Thinking about adjusting from shoes to sandals again.. its that time of year finally and went sandal shopping :)

Thinking how much I love this nice weather; we just went for a ride on the harley.

I'm thinking that the Wal-Mart brand of charcoal was a bad buy. I won't buy this charcoal again.

We bought that last night and have not tried it yet.

Got it once and it for the most part, would not light. I gave it to my brother and he threw it out. Said it wasn't worth it at all and refused to even take it on a boy scout camping trip.

We are Kingsford charcoal users only.

Got it once and it for the most part, would not light. I gave it to my brother and he threw it out. Said it wasn't worth it at all and refused to even take it on a boy scout camping trip.

We are Kingsford charcoal users only.

Exactly. :P I'm using Kingsford from now on. I had to dose it twice with lighter fluid before it would stay lit and it never completely ashed over.

I have to go to horse race at Long Island to understand the "thrill" of it. Right now - I think it's stupid :lol: but maybe seeing it in person might change my perspective.

I've seen it and I have no interest or desire for it. Just not my thing. I would rather see a group of horses running free in a pasture without any riders and running just because they want to run, not forced to run. Besides being a jockey guarantees you a career of broken bones and eating disorders to stay below the weight limit and getting thrown from horses.

I'm thinking my chicken broth will be ready in about 20 minutes and I'm looking forward to my homemade chicken soup veggie soup tomorrow. The rest I will freeze tonight for later use.

Thinking how much fun I had shopping with my daughter after work and how sweet that she wanted to come to my students' promotion tonight. We got matching high heel shoes. I wish she lived here full time.

Exactly. :P I'm using Kingsford from now on. I had to dose it twice with lighter fluid before it would stay lit and it never completely ashed over.

I like Kingsford too!

I am thinking about my weekend. Before I felt like I was going to get caught in something I didn't need to be in, but now I have been 'bailed out' so to speak. Whew, that was close, but I think I will feel better for it later.

damn it i have headache and cause on problem not work I will go to doctor investigate to my health issues adjust medication I think so old medication not perfect, I am accept to my health I can't complaint doctor might mistake, I mess on my anxiety and scared high anxiety I am very complication! medication too many screw up on system seems I am very not enough strength
I tried prevent headache

too many medication is very replace SSRI tough brain is chemical impossible fail epal

I cut computer I study reading lots of reading plus watch on television! important

good idea better calm your mind and focus your positive

negative on talk not correct wise I am very surprised counselor for me

Wirelessly posted

I'm thinking that when I do/say something nice for/to someone, I don't even get a thank you or an acknowledge. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back