What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking my son and I have to go to the storage place. He and hubby put 5 vehicle load of stuff in there, but did not stack things right and now there'a almost no room and we still have a lot to go. Aye-Yi-Yi!!!!

I'm counting on her not getting her house cleaned before then!:giggle:

Ain't gonna. Too busy enjoying this spring weather. Mowing (which I do not mind in the least!) checking on the hostas, bleeding heart, pulling a few weeds, vacuuming the stairs (which does NOT count for the whole house) and so forth. I dare say I won't have the house cleaned before the weekend is over. So doomsday is gonna have to come and go without any impact if I have any say about it. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking, such a blessing to have an RN buddy to get you through the day :) :ty: you know who you are :)

Last edited:
Ain't gonna. Too busy enjoying this spring weather. Mowing (which I do not mind in the least!) checking on the hostas, bleeding heart, pulling a few weeds, vacuuming the stairs (which does NOT count for the whole house) and so forth. I dare say I won't have the house cleaned before the weekend is over. So doomsday is gonna have to come and go without any impact if I have any say about it. :lol:

You can come mow my lawn, if you want. But bring your own mower as mine is not back from the shop yet (though it left the repair place and is heading back to the store where I dropped it off to be fixed). I generally don't mind mowing either. If it's really hot, I just take a lot of breaks.

I finished my cleaning up my flower bed and putting down the last of the mulch and planted my last plant (cat mint) into a pot (don't have any sunny place in the yard to plant it. My one cat killed my cat mint last year by rolling on it too much. I brought a bigger plant this year, but with it in a pot, she won't be able to roll in it...just sniff the leaves.

Thinking I shouldn't have posted anything after 6 pm so that it might appear that I "went up". BTW, has anyone heard from Dixie? :shock:

horray I am exciting coming I will become soon my sister baby I am exciting family whoot

excitign I love my spend family she will tell me happen next boy or girl I guess girl I might to girl almost to June! soon she stresss I know her

You can come mow my lawn, if you want. But bring your own mower as mine is not back from the shop yet (though it left the repair place and is heading back to the store where I dropped it off to be fixed). I generally don't mind mowing either. If it's really hot, I just take a lot of breaks.

I finished my cleaning up my flower bed and putting down the last of the mulch and planted my last plant (cat mint) into a pot (don't have any sunny place in the yard to plant it. My one cat killed my cat mint last year by rolling on it too much. I brought a bigger plant this year, but with it in a pot, she won't be able to roll in it...just sniff the leaves.

I love catmint! Kudos to you for having a catmint plant; I don't know many who do.

I love catmint! Kudos to you for having a catmint plant; I don't know many who do.

I've never heard of it. I wonder if it will grow in Florida. (Zone 9 or 10 depending on which chart you look at.)

I don't think I'd ever heard of it before last year. I just happened to see it at the nursery when I was shopping for plants. And my cat loved it...to death. So I looked for it again this year.

I'm not crazy about mint. I remember my mom had a mint plant and would ask me to pick some for her to put in her iced tea. I did not like doing that because the smell would stay on my fingers. For that matter, I didn't like picking tomatoes off the plants either.

<<----thinking about the typing errors I made on AD today.

I'm thinking that people will demand things they think they want, and then when they are provided, they realize that maybe they didn't want it afterall.:lol:

<<----thinking about the typing errors I made on AD today.

I do that everyday! Don't worry about it much...I have to be precise in everything else I type, and I relax when I'm on AD.

I'm thinking that people will demand things they think they want, and then when they are provided, they realize that maybe they didn't want it afterall.:lol:

Makes me think of a scripture but I'll refrain from saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back