What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about tonite's hockey games to see..and off to 2nd brother's place tomorrow afternoon for a b-day dinner for his 2nd daughter.. and I hope the Valentine's treats I bought for some of the ladies would work alright.. ahh..

Thinking about getting ready for Keith Wann Show tonight... shower time!

Am thinking that I dread getting up before 7am for work tomorrow and then work again in the afternoon. Wah.....

On the positive note: I get pay more, woot.

Basketball. University of Northern Iowa just lost to George Mason. Mason has the longest winning streak this year.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking about tonite's hockey games to see..and off to 2nd brother's place tomorrow afternoon for a b-day dinner for his 2nd daughter.. and I hope the Valentine's treats I bought for some of the ladies would work alright.. ahh..

Have fun at the dinner, its never too late to send me some chocolates :P

Last edited:
pretty easy tired wow I am very pretty wow work out I was very hard work patient netural :lol: I show you picture!

oh my god wow I am very shocked my grandparents 50 anniversity holy jeez I am shocked pretty I don;t know what history my grandparents I am strong my personal friendly and heart and faitful I am very pretty tough :)

Even though I knew it was a limited edition of ice cream it sucks I can't find snickerdoodle B&J :(

Thinking that since Ember mentioned, ice cream, I want to finish mine. It's with coconut milk and dairy free, but is mocha almond fudge.

My DD had a small cone of 'chocolate covered strawberries' flavored ice cream. I am thinking that would be AWESOME on a waffle cone.

I'm thinking: How is it that he is surprised that I said that I am disgusted at the very thought of having sex without protection? I mean...I don't know who the hell he has been sleeping around and the mere thought of going at it without protection makes me hiss like a cat. He is surprised. I am thankful for my way of thinking. It has kept me STD free so far.

I don't know who the hell he has been sleeping around
so why have sex with him even with condom on? He could have gonorrhea, herpes, or crabs, ya know.

He is surprised. I am thankful for my way of thinking. It has kept me STD free so far.
no sex = STD-free, ya know....

so why have sex with him even with condom on? He could have gonorrhea, herpes, or crabs, ya know.

no sex = STD-free, ya know....

I am not going to have sex with him. We were just talking about the dating topic and it branched out to that. I meant " Him " referring to men in general. Besides I've been in abstinence for a year already. Gotten to the point were I just don't care about the act.

I am not going to have sex with him. We were just talking about the dating topic and it branched out to that. I meant " Him " referring to men in general.

:Oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back